Where can i found the comliance of the post product to the market

hi

any one know where i can found the how to make compliance the product for the market. i mean if i post the product for mt4 . the moderator said 130 error. so i want to know is there any link for comliance or guide for post a product on mql5 market. i searched but did not found any thing .

any one knows

Muhammad Mudasir: any one know where i can found the how to make compliance the product for the market. i mean if i post the product for mt4 . the moderator said 130 error. so i want to know is there any link for comliance or guide for post a product on mql5 market. i searched but did not found any thing .

I don't think so because the error codes are the same as the run-time error codes, so you should really look into the normal documentation to see what is wrong.

Error 130 is a MT4/MQL4 error code for "invalid stops" - a very common error among inexperienced MQL4 coders.

ERR_INVALID_STOPS

Invalid stops

Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Fernando Carreiro:

I don't think so because the error codes are the same as the run-time error codes, so you should really look into the normal documentation to see what is wrong.

Error 130 is a MT4/MQL4 error code for "invalid stops" - a very common error among inexperienced MQL4 coders.

ERR_INVALID_STOPS

Invalid stops

i was read 1 years back but now i m unable to find link

Muhammad Mudasir: i was read 1 years back but now i m unable to find link

Or just use the F1 in the MetaEditor to get the build-in documentation!

MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
  • www.mql4.com

Fernando Carreiro:

Or just use the F1 in the MetaEditor to get the build-in documentation!

ok bro i will try

Muhammad Mudasir:

hi

any one know where i can found the how to make compliance the product for the market. i mean if i post the product for mt4 . the moderator said 130 error. so i want to know is there any link for comliance or guide for post a product on mql5 market. i searched but did not found any thing .

Hi,

you should check stop level before you set price for s/l or t/p

MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Yohana Parmi:

Hi,

you should check stop level before you set price for s/l or t/p

i got it thanks
Reason: