Request for free coding. No work, no learning, no reading

Comments that do not relate to the "Spread filter for EA", have been moved into this topic.

can you but a spread filter to this ea please 

Files:
SA_EA_600.mq4  10 kb

Zyad Khattab: can you but add a spread filter to this ea
  1. Don't double post
    Don't triple post
  2. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Zyad Khattab:

can you but a spread filter to this ea please 

Making multiple posts and desperate demands are an easy way to make sure your request get ignored around here

where is the double post its only one and what are you saying i always ask for help from the developers at forex tsd and they help if you dont want to help then dont speak for the other and please be quite 

any way i did it thanks for the members who always help and hard luck to the haters 
lol

Zyad Khattab: where is the double post its only one and what are you saying i always ask for help from the developers at forex tsd and they help if you dont want to help then dont speak for the other and please be quite 

Don't tell us to be quite. You keep arguing with us and ignoring what we post. 

Don't hijack other peoples threads with your off topic requests. I already post a link to General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Don't triple post. I already posted the links to the others.

1. Help with spread filter - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum #2
  2. Indicators with alerts/signal - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 1572 already deleted

I removed the duplicate posts.

Can someone create a separete window indicator with this 2 MA´s, so i don´t have to keep dragging ma´s to other indicator
Files:
asasss.png  9 kb

help add an email alert function in this indicator

Thanks
Rubvil

<File deleted>

rubvil:
help add an email alert function in this indicator

Thanks
Rubvil

If you are expecting people to help you, you should at least explain what you want.

What email alert do you want?

An email to tell you that it is time to go to bed?

Reason: