The final Holy Grail!

It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy.

I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy.

The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind.

So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May.

Let the results talk for me.

medbs:
It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy. I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy. The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind. So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May. Let the results talk for me.

Ok I give up where is the strategy?

wanelad:
Ok I give up where is the strategy?

The results are Coming, from Wednesday 5:00 a.m. GMT until the end of May.

Oh no not the results thing that can be doctored? that really means nothing sorry to say.

wanelad:
Oh no not the results thing that can be doctored? that really means nothing sorry to say.

The results are Coming, IN LIVE, from Wednesday 5:00 a.m. GMT until the end of May.

Buy EUR/JPY at 122.97, waiting for closing position.

medbs:
Buy EUR/JPY at 122.97, waiting for closing position.

SELL CLOSE EUR/JPY AT 123.78.

medbs:
SELL CLOSE EUR/JPY AT 123.78.

good work!

i will follow you

Short USD/CHF a 1.0845, waiting for closing position

Buy EUR/USD at 1.3214, waiting for closing position

Buy GBP/USD at 1.5177 waiting for closing position

Reason: