Demo account useful for beginners only

A lot of traders are advised to train in demo account. So is it useful for beginners or advanced traders or both to use demo-account?

I think the demo account is very useful for anyone, whether a beginner or a professional already. Demo is a land where your skills and experience in the trade. We can set specific strategies for trading in a demo account. Test strategies on demo accounts is extremely important to prove that we are doing a really valid, so it can help us in to get gains in live accounts.

taniaislam09:
A lot of traders are advised to train in demo account. So is it useful for beginners or advanced traders or both to use demo-account?

IMO demo accounts useful for any trader. Beginners of course do demo trading.

Most of the advanced traders keep a demo account with their live accounts. They use demo account for testing new strategy or trade risky trades.

hi

taniaislam09:

forex demo account can learn trading without risk deperte are silver.

brendanfx:
IMO demo accounts useful for any trader. Beginners of course do demo trading. Most of the advanced traders keep a demo account with their live accounts. They use demo account for testing new strategy or trade risky trades.

Totally agree with you. I use it to test new strategy. Sometimes when I started to suffer a series of losses, I will remind myself to go back to practice account. Psychologically and technically, that helps.

Demo

sheikhsignal:
Totally agree with you. I use it to test new strategy. Sometimes when I started to suffer a series of losses, I will remind myself to go back to practice account. Psychologically and technically, that helps.

When I first started out, I definitely found demo accounts were useful. If you find a broker who offers educational resources (video tutorials, articles, webinars, etc.), then you can practice what you are reading about/listening to in your demo account and develop your strategy before transitioning to live trading. Very helpful.

Demo is useful for anybody.

If you are testing a new strategy, for example, would you test it on demo or a live account right away? I know that I am first using demo accounts for testing something before even thinking to go to my live account with it, and I do not plan to change that. Demo is demo (it can be lost without damage) and live is live : when you are already sure as you can be that it will actually work only then use something on live

Of course that there are differences between the demo and live, but in an imperfect world demo is as close to harmless game playing and learning as we can get

Agree : everything first demo and then, only if it survives demo, maybe on live

if only I had demo account in1995 .....

Always much better (and more sense) to test on demo - going directly to real live account with some things would be a pure "suicide call"

Pava:
if only I had demo account in1995 .....

I had a beginner luck back then...but it did not last long ...

Reason: