Forex broker and regulation

There are lots of forex brokers, some of them are regulated while rest not. Is it needed for a broker to be regulated from financial regulatory agencies or firms? If a broker or agency is registered in a particular country where it is doing business. Is regulation compulsory in this condition as well?

Paul75:
There are lots of forex brokers, some of them are regulated while rest not. Is it needed for a broker to be regulated from financial regulatory agencies or firms? If a broker or agency is registered in a particular country where it is doing business. Is regulation compulsory in this condition as well?

Regulated brokers can be more trusted than those who are not. That's the first requirement you should be looking for a broker

regulation broker is very important, that for safety fund...

Without regulation w can`t say that our money is in safe pocket so regulation is must for broker.

Regulation of brokers are very necessary. We should do trade with only those brokers who are well regulation broker.

Paul75:

I am trading with TradingForexcom who are fully STP and fully EU regulated with Cysec which makes me feel more safe when trading!

jackrusell700:
I am trading with TradingForexcom who are fully STP and fully EU regulated with Cysec which makes me feel more safe when trading!

I am trading with InstaForex and they are regulated by the Russian Federal Service for Financial Markets (FSFM), which has license for providing brokerage and dealer services at the stock market and is a part of InstaForex Companies Group.

Yes, regulation is truly important, you should consider the reputation of the brokers you want to choose and regulation is one of the most important criteria.

I know abour the forex regulation

hey,

look , there are brokers that have regulation and for example in this broker i can see the regulation code in user agreement and i checked it , it was true and i register in that broker and trade it is really good just take a look at it : www.fxglory.com

Paul75:

its plus when broker is regulated. and in most cases its plus for broker --- for traders its doesn't make a sense

Paul75:

regulation actually doesn't make any sence for traders...it's like an award ))))) for instance, broker X has 10 awards - does it make a sence for trader?

Reason: