KorHarmony - OpenSource V1.0

Kor4x has decided to stop developing further this HarmonyIndicator due the several reasons. Lag of time and also unlegal versions sold over the open web which concerns also AMP indicator.

I zipped my own template & some tools to use with it.

So, it is open for any developers now to make it further if anyone interested now-on.

I think it still lags a lot with Zup ZigZag engine which is so complex and can handle so many size of ZigZags & mark fibonacci relations between them,

but it is just one another cold indicator & pattern product which do the task where it is programmed so far.

Big thankx for Kor4x to produce it.

Btw. if anyone have the most recent Zup indicator which speaks english rather than russian with pattern alerts please post.

Regards,

Kaori,

market geometry

Btw. Added also the template, it is missing from .ZIP file.

Files:

SPX futures,

Is this harmony channel dead, pretty silent ?

Where are all talented ABCD programmers ?

Btw. Thankx russian developers, you nailed it again with this SHARK

Bought even Coal with it.

Walks well with EW CL futures also, major bottom for some time to come was build,

Files:
spx.png  80 kb

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but have this Zup102 ABCD came from if i remember right same forum Zup came from.

Files:
abcd.gif  36 kb

extern string ______________ 00 _____________ = "Parameters for ABCD_5.0/0.5_3d";

extern int zup_p = 2; (0-3 movements, 1 5.0 and dolls, 2-ABCD, 3 butterflies, 4 pitchfork)

extern double maxcel = 2.618; (a maximum level of a direct pattern)

extern double imaxcel = 2.618; (a maximum level of an inverse pattern)

extern double deltatime = 0.2; (an error on time)

extern double Ext_ABCD_50_min_max_AC = 0.09; (an error of level the EXPERT)

extern double A_C = 0.0; (0 all patterns ABCD,> 0 are set one any pattern (it is admissible 0,618 or 1,618))

extern bool RECT = false; (true - a conclusion of a rectangle at the purpose)

extern bool celur = true; (true - a conclusion of a dashed line at the purpose)

extern bool line = true; (false - lines ABCD aren't deduced)

extern bool history = false; (true - a history conclusion)

extern int ExtMaxBar = 1000; //Quantity of bars обсчёта all)

extern int ExtMinBar = 0; (an initial bar обсчета)

extern bool ExtAlert_abcd = false; (true - a conclusion of messages on a new pattern)

extern double Alerts = 0.382; (initial level of a conclusion of messages (value any))

extern double Alerte = 0.404; (final level of a conclusion of messages (value any))

extern bool Bull = true; (false - the bull patterns aren't deduced)

extern bool Bear = true; (false - the bear patterns aren't deduced)

extern bool colabcd = true; (true - any task of colors of a pattern)

extern int d3 = 2; (1 standard 3 movements, 2 standard with long or short 1st foot, 3 non-standard 3 movements, 4 non-standard with long or short 1st foot)

Files:
1.gif  58 kb
Reason: