Goldmine!

Hello traders,

I am new to this Forum and would like to share my analysis and trades. Maybe the way I see the market will help some; maybe the way you see it will help me. We'll see how it works. Most of my charts will be on the 1-hour time-frame.

I use the Pitchfork as my primary trading tool. For those of you who may not be familiar with the Pitchfork, here is a brief description:

The Pitchfork is a trading tool (not an indicator) that was developed by Dr. Alan Andrews. It is based on Newton's Third Law...for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It looks very much like a tuning fork. It is constructed using 3 alternating pivots: high-low-high or low-high-low. The center or Median Line (ML) is where the price tends to be drawn to about 80% of the time. The outer lines are where price is generally expected to lose steam.

There are many rules involved in benefiting from this wonderful tool, so please do not begin trading live with it until you understand it well enough, which like everything else takes time. I have attached my most recent chart of the Eur-Usd.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

FX4Newbies

Files:

...continuing on

Files:
june2-2010.jpg  91 kb

...continuing on..

Files:

...continuing on..

Files:

...continuing...

Files:

...continuing...just about four more I think

Files:
june3-2010.jpg  96 kb

Error posting images...don't know why

Hello traders,

Sent an email to the administrators. Not sure why the errors. I am sure it will be sorted out. I will then continue the posts.

Thanks,

FX4Newbies

Problems resolved...thank you Forex-TSD staff!

FX4Newbies

...continuing on..

This picture was after the US employment news on Thursday.

Files:

...continuing so you get a clear picture. This was before the Employment news on Thursday.

FX4Newbies:
...continuing...just about four more I think
Files:

Target hit!

The chart here is the result of how things played out...

This was after the news this morning, Friday.

Have a great weekend!

FX4Newbies

Files:
june4-2010.jpg  12 kb
Reason: