Double EMA crossover with arrow and email

Hello,

Ive got an indicator that ive been using and like quite a bit. You simply just tell it what kinda MA and periods you want and its to alert you when it happens. Only problem is it does not send an email. It has the option but never does.

I know my email is setup correctly b/c I get emails from other indicators and the 'test' email works. I have tried to fix it by copying off other ones that work, but alas, I am not a coder :P

If some one could help that would be great! I included a shot, all it needs is to send an email when ever it places one of these arrows.

Thanks!!

cowboy67:
Hello,

Ive got an indicator that ive been using and like quite a bit. You simply just tell it what kinda MA and periods you want and its to alert you when it happens. Only problem is it does not send an email. It has the option but never does.

I know my email is setup correctly b/c I get emails from other indicators and the 'test' email works. I have tried to fix it by copying off other ones that work, but alas, I am not a coder :P

If some one could help that would be great! I included a shot, all it needs is to send an email when ever it places one of these arrows.

Thanks!!

I've not tested it, but try the attached

d4v3

d4v3:
I've not tested it, but try the attached d4v3

Getting somewhere, it sends email now.. Only problem is it send it every new bar (on 15m anyways), not just on arrows, lol

I wonder if the send mail line just need to be moved where it draws arrow or something. Im gonna keep messing with it, but any help is GREATLY appreciated!

THANKS!!

cowboy67:
Getting somewhere, it sends email now.. Only problem is it send it every new bar (on 15m anyways), not just on arrows, lol

I wonder if the send mail line just need to be moved where it draws arrow or something. Im gonna keep messing with it, but any help is GREATLY appreciated!

THANKS!!

Take two.

Cancel that, it's still not right

Take three.

I think I've cracked it this time.

d4v3

Word D4V3, you the man!

works like a champ.

Just wondering how to load that indicator, its not working for me. I put it in 'Indicators' on my mt4 platform. Is it supposed to go somewhere else? Can anyone advise.

Two ways ,best is open mt4 ,must be open ,download indicator ,click on it once after downloaded.Go to mt4 file,open datafolder ,click on mql4,then indicators and see it there ,don't click on it,restart mt4 .     drag it onto your chart

Dear all friends,
How to add Previous Indicator's Data to the indicator?
Thanks.

How to add Previous Indicator's Data to the MA2, i don't use Price close.

Thanks.

extern string note1 = "First Moving Average";
extern int MA1 =   8;
extern string note2 = "0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma";
extern int MA1Mode = 1; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma
extern string note3 = "--------------------------------------------";
extern string note4 = "Second Moving Average";
extern int MA2 =   13;
extern string note5 = "0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma";
extern int MA2Mode = 1; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma

hock: How to add Previous Indicator's Data to the indicator?

That form of OnCalculate is only available in MT5.

Reason: