Good System Needs an EA!! Please Help!!

Hello everyone!

I've found a pretty good system that makes solid trades on the H1 time frame EUR/USD. Now, all it needs is an EA to stack some serious cheese!

Here it is:

MACD:

Fast-5

Slow-12

Signal-100

RSI:

21 Period

If the RSI is above 50, look only for longs, if it is below 50, look only to go short.

The buy trigger is when the MACD value closes above the signal line, enter long if RSI is >50

The sell trigger is when the MACD value closes below the signal line, enter short.

Stop loss: 50 pips

Take Profit: 50 pips

These SL and TP could possibly be optimized to reach a maximum profitablility.

I know this may seem extremely simple, but the fact is, it looks pretty promising.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. Good trading.

Macd rsi ea

ahillsdale:
Hello everyone!

I've found a pretty good system that makes solid trades on the H1 time frame EUR/USD. Now, all it needs is an EA to stack some serious cheese!

Here it is:

MACD:

Fast-5

Slow-12

Signal-100

RSI:

21 Period

If the RSI is above 50, look only for longs, if it is below 50, look only to go short.

The buy trigger is when the MACD value closes above the signal line, enter long if RSI is >50

The sell trigger is when the MACD value closes below the signal line, enter short.

Stop loss: 50 pips

Take Profit: 50 pips

These SL and TP could possibly be optimized to reach a maximum profitablility.

I know this may seem extremely simple, but the fact is, it looks pretty promising.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. Good trading.

Hi

I just modified the sample MACD that comes with the MT4 trading platform and added in the RSI and a Stoploss and upgraded it to work on extra digit and standard platforms, its very basic but gives you something you can work with from this point.

Regards cja

macd_rsi.mq4

Files:
macd_rsi.mq4  6 kb

Here is your strategy with automatic money management and other cool features.

Files:
macd_rsi_1.ex4  61 kb

Thank you cja, you are the man.

Thank you EACreator.

Will try it.

interesting system

could you explain it more pls.

you may put some pic. so we can understand better..

regards

cja:
Hi

I just modified the sample MACD that comes with the MT4 trading platform and added in the RSI and a Stoploss and upgraded it to work on extra digit and standard platforms, its very basic but gives you something you can work with from this point.

Regards cja

macd_rsi.mq4

Thanks! I'll try it out.

EACreator:
Here is your strategy with automatic money management and other cool features.

Thanks alot! I'm tryin it out now.

I hate to be the naysayer but hopefully there is some educational value in what I'm about to post.

Does anyone seriously think a system like that will ever work? Simplicity is nice but if it was that easy everyone would be a millionaire...

InTrance:
I hate to be the naysayer but hopefully there is some educational value in what I'm about to post. Does anyone seriously think a system like that will ever work? Simplicity is nice but if it was that easy everyone would be a millionaire...

Well, the EA truly does save a lot of manual backtest time. I'm looking at adding possible filters to increase profitability.

Have you found anything worth trading that you'd like to share by chance?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks. Good trading.

InTrance:
I hate to be the naysayer but hopefully there is some educational value in what I'm about to post. Does anyone seriously think a system like that will ever work? Simplicity is nice but if it was that easy everyone would be a millionaire...

Sounds like you are a fellow of Igor. And there's definitely no educational value in your post.

If you don't like what he has posted why come here and criticise, just pass by or post your own better system, learn not to be a naysayer.

And by the way, I'm sure all the millionaires don't have complicated systems.

pudseybear:
Sounds like you are a fellow of Igor. And there's definitely no educational value in your post.

If you don't like what he has posted why come here and criticise, just pass by or post your own better system, learn not to be a naysayer.

And by the way, I'm sure all the millionaires don't have complicated systems.

Who criticized, I was a newbie once.

I like your certainty...

Reason: