Guaranteed 2-3 Pips A Day

Hey guys out of all of you seasoned traders out there, when is the best time\day\pair to grab a quick 2 or 3 pips???? Just looking for something consistent, thanks.

best time to

Just looking for a little direction. European open, GBP/USD ??

What works for you?

WannaBeATrader:
Just looking for a little direction. European open, GBP/USD ?? What works for you?

USD/CHF 24/24 except between 14 and 18 hour GMT

2-3 pips, how come your looking for such a small profit. This should be easy. I would suggest watching markets and waiting until a few indicators are saying the market is going one way and enter and wait a few hours. Make sure your not entering the market near news time otherwise you might get caught out.

oh and use pivot points and support and resistance

scrambledem:
2-3 pips, how come your looking for such a small profit. This should be easy.

Hmm... is it...?

sjerar:
USD/CHF 24/24 except between 14 and 18 hour GMT

I'm not sure if I follow you. Could you please explain? thanks.

hi

scrambledem:
2-3 pips, how come your looking for such a small profit. This should be easy. I would suggest watching markets and waiting until a few indicators are saying the market is going one way and enter and wait a few hours. Make sure your not entering the market near news time otherwise you might get caught out.

if you can consistently get 3 pips a day without loss it's a good performance ..

just play it with lot quantity ....the problem is SL ...how many pips you put your SL if your TP is 3 pips ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
if you can consistently get 3 pips a day without loss it's a good performance ..

just play it with lot quantity ....the problem is SL ...how many pips you put your SL if your TP is 3 pips ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thats what I am talking about. Being consistent only trade once a day/ week/ month, but when you pull the trigger you know you can bank those 2 or 3 pips. Thats all I need. Can anyone help?

I am sceintist who is investing in forex for several years. During this time I tried to find the method which would guarantee me a return of at least one pips (plus spread), if you like on monthly basis. I have done huge quantitative research on the subject. There are quite surefire methods but nothing is 100 percent. There is no gauranteed pips out there. Well I am still working on it

100%

Ok if not 100%..... how about 80 or 90????

Reason: