Check this out!!!

This is a FREE Forex toolbar for all you Forex traders out there!!!

Please share your comments for improvment - It will only help everyone.

Enjoy!

It is very useful

Thanks alot tznef, you made my trading easier!

Hmm, McAfee issued the following warning when I went to install it.........

McAfee has automatically blocked a potentially unwanted program from running on your computer.

Details

Name: Adware-UCMore.dr

More Info

Potentially unwanted programs include spyware, adware, and other programs that might create additional security or privacy risks to your computer data and personal information. They are often downloaded in conjunction with a program that you want.

Thank you Omelette

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I emailed McAfee about this. I'll post there reply once I get it.

In any case I can assure you that the toolbar is completely safe to download and hundreds already did. Just go to Download.com and see that we are displayed there. Download.com are very strict about the software they are displaying on there site. this is their editors review on the toolbar:

"This free browser add-on provides you with the latest foreign exchange rates and news updates, but this version works only with Internet Explorer. The slim FX-BAR Forex Toolbar quickly displays a foreign-exchange-related news ticker straight from your browser. It also comes with a helpful pull-down menu that allows users to visit foreign-exchange Web sites such as Tradedesicion, INVESTools, and FXTrek. RSS feeds and quick access to foreign-exchange forums are provided as well. The links and feeds were all in working order, and the sleek design of the toolbar means it doesn't take up too much browser space. Additional tools include a pop-up blocker, a clear-search-history function, and an e-mail notifier, and these also worked well in our tests. Foreign-market traders using Internet Explorer will surely appreciate the instant news and information this free add-on offers."

You can see us in many other software download sites. Just type in fx-bar in google and see the results.

Please also visit YouTube.com to see the tutorial before you download.

I hope you enjoy the toolbar!

P.S

Let me know what you think after you download it. Thanks.

Everything a Forex trader needs (almost)...

I've created a uniquely designed Forex toolbarthat is completely FREE to download. This toolbar was created by a Forex trader for Forex traders with convenience in mind.

Once you install the toolbar you will be able to view streaming news and live Forex quotes on any opened browser which will keep you constantly connected to the Forex market. You will be able to chat with other Forex traders who have the toolbar installed and also have instant access to the top Forex related sites in categories such as:

Forex brokers, Forex signals and education, Forex forums (including this one), Forex blogs,

Forex charts and More...

The toolbar is completely safe* with no spyware or viruses, does not open pop-ups or hijack your searches, and no personal information is required.

*As can be seen in Download.com , Topdownloads.net , and more.

Go to the download page for more information on how to install the FREE Forex toolbarin just a few seconds...

Please make sure to reply to this post after you download it with comments and suggestions on how to improve the toolbar. It will be greatly appreciated and will only help everyone.

Hope everyone enjoys the toolbar!!!

Just added a new Forex Blog

A Forex blog With Forex news updated frequently.

Hi tznef, thanks alot here....

And oh....i am very new in this forum...got alot of things to learn

Judy

tznef,

Any update from McAfee? I had downloaded and installed awhile back, I was getting alerts all over the place...

Sounds like more junk nobody really needs.

I like the new widgets!

Thanks for the new widgets on the toolbar. I like the pivot point calculator, very useful.

Enter your favorite section with a click

To all Forex TSD members you can now enter to your favorite section of the forum with a click of a mouse using the FX-BAR Forex toolbar!

Reason: