How to synchronize data

Hello everybody .

I am very new in MT4. I manage a web-application which deals with MT4 . MT4 accounts are created by web interface.

In our server there was an application running all the time named mtreportsrv.exe . It was a console application which synchronize all data related to our brokerage house and update it in our local mysql database. Accidentally the application was deleted and we have no other copy. So I need support to recreate the application. The application keep local record of all deposit,Withdraw and Trade history of our MT4 accounts.

Thank you very much.

Regards

excode:

Hello everybody .

I am very new in MT4. I manage a web-application which deals with MT4 . MT4 accounts are created by web interface.

In our server there was an application running all the time named mtreportsrv.exe . It was a console application which synchronize all data related to our brokerage house and update it in our local mysql database. Accidentally the application was deleted and we have no other copy. So I need support to recreate the application. The application keep local record of all deposit,Withdraw and Trade history of our MT4 accounts.

Just get the file from one of your backups . . .

We have no Backup of mtreportsrv.exe

excode:

We have no Backup of mtreportsrv.exe

Good job you aren't using this for business purposes then otherwise you would be a little bit screwed. Perhaps you should consult some professionals who can help you with your lack of Backups.

RaptorUK:
Good job you aren't using this for business purposes then otherwise you would be a little bit screwed. Perhaps you should consult some professionals who can help you with your lack of Backups.

I am total screwed . Please guide me or show me some source. Thank you

We have no source. This forum is about the mt4 language.

Ask someone from where you got it.

WHRoeder:

We have no source. This forum is about the mt4 language.

Ask someone from where you got it.

Hello

Can you tell me which function will return all the accounts list of our company ?

Can you tell me which function will return all the trade history our company ?

Thanks a lot

excode:

Hello

Can you tell me which function will return all the accounts list of our company ?

Can you tell me which function will return all the trade history our company ?

This Forum is about mql4 which is the programming language use on the MT4 Terminal . . . I think you need to talk to Metaquotes directly about your issue . . . that is, assuming you are a Metaquotes customer ?
Reason: