I need help for my first indicators for MT4

Good morning,

as always, the first steps are the most difficult ones, so I appreciate help. I have tried to adapt the codes of existing indicators, but I have difficulties. So I prefer to specify what I would like to do:

1. 2SMASlope_Indicator:

Inputs: Fast = length of SMA1 (= 1st Simple Moving Average), Slow = length of SMA2 = 2nd Simple Moving Average)

Output: 2SMASlope_Indicator = 1 (Histogram in Green) if SMA1 > SMA1[1] AND SMA2 > SMA2[1] ; 2SMASlope_Indicator = -1 (Histogram in Red) if SMA1 < SMA1[1] AND SMA2 < SMA2[1]; 2SMASlope_Indicator = 0 in all other cases. [Note: SMA1[1] = SMA1 of previous bar, so SMA1 > SMA1[1] implies Slope(SMA1) > 0 ...]

2. RSI_Histogram:

Input: RSI_Length ; UpLevel ; DnLevel

Output: RSI_Histogram = 1 (Histogram in Green) if RSI > UpLevel ; RSI_Histogram = -1 (Histogram in Red) if RSI < DnLevel ; RSI_Histogram = 0 in all other cases.

Thank you very much.

Carlo

How would you like someone to help you ?

ubaldo50:
I have tried to adapt the codes of existing indicators, but I have difficulties.
  1. No mind readers here - no code, no help
  2. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
  1. No mind readers here - no code, no help
  2. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Thanks, I shall try harder. Otherwise I have discovered that I can submit under Jobs, right?
Reason: