another surprising Windows 7 feature (there are no bugs!)

Hi today all of a sudden this happens on my notebook with Win 7 beta:

terminal.exe is runnuing my indicator, but after I closed I closed both and restarted terminal I clicked on the editor icon to start it, it coems up and consumes 100% of its core, work impossible. I can't understand how an editor (!) cnsumes 100% cpu-core time.

Anyway I tried to start it separately (direct click on the icon within the program folder), fine so far - no 100% cpu-core-time. I was able to load and save and compile my indicator.mq4 - but ONLY ONCE - after some minor changes - same session of course!! - I wanted to save and compile the same file again(!) and NOW a Win7-window opend telling me access denied.

Of course I didn't go the the files and changed anything! May be this is a new feature of the old Microsoft desktop game: how do I annoy my customers?

Please dear, dear developpers, think about compiling - may be MT5 - for Linux, there I have never ever had seen anything stupid like Win 7 and it is much saver!!

Regards, Carl

XP is wonderful isn't it?

jboddie:

just bought if at ebay, gonna install it the next days!

jboddie:

No, XP is just an unsecure crap. Lived its life full, now its time to rest, along with Win98. I'm using now, completely free and non-cracked Windows Server 2008 (has a long 8 month trial period and beats Vista) . Has issues with printer and webcam, but for the rest works like a charm.

Reason: