Build 211 causing nothing but problems

an EA that i have personally written from scratch (and its dynamics i understand very well) behaves unexpectedly since downloading the new build (211). For instance, during a backktest it opens and closes 1 trade but then wont send any more orders ever again for no apparent reason. This never happens when backtesting on previous builds.

The syntax / logic IS valid. I have been back testing and optimizing for many months on the previous build, it should open more orders but it wont. There is no errors in the log for not been able to send an order.

I know no one can really help me until i start posting code but can anyone advise if they are also having similar problems?

What is the date of this build?

15 Oct 07

I have isolated the problem down to :

extern      double lotStep = 0.10; 
extern      double balanceStep = 100; 

lots = NormalizeDouble(lotStep*AccountBalance()/balanceStep, 1); // compound lot size by 0.10*account balance

when i use a fixed lot amount:
lots = 1;

it works fine.

So i cant compound lot size anymore in build 211?

Analyze return from MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

Minimal lot size does not correspond with client terminal build. This is trade server setting

Hello

Excuse me for butting in? but if I run

Print(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT));return(0);

I get on build 211:

2008.03.07 21:12:28 testBed GBPUSD,M15: 0.01

Minimal lot size does not correspond with client terminal build. This is trade server setting

I'm with Alpari and so... am wondering that since above Print() gives 0.01 am I missing the issue here or...?

Regards

Thanks i re adjusted the lot sizes.. I think my broker changed the requirements along with the new build. Works fine now
Reason: