MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader - page 11

Renat Fatkhullin:

This stubborn kolkhoz must not be touched.

Bury it as a dead end.

So what prevents you from keeping the package on GitHub/GitLab? CRAN isn't the only place where R packages are stored and not everyone goes there.

Maybe the interests of some R users will outweigh ...?

Good luck

Vladimir Perervenko:

So what prevents you from leaving the package on GitHub/GitLab? CRAN isn't the only place where R packages are stored, and not everyone goes there.

Maybe the interests of some R users will outweigh ...?

Good luck

If you could also implement thread in mql5, that would be fun

Renat Fatkhullin:

This stubborn kolkhoz must not be touched.

Bury it as a dead-end branch.

Strange, I guess you just didn't shake your regalia, those collective farmers just didn't realise who they were dealing with.

Respectfully, feeding on the MT4 holes.

The dead-end nature of R became clear to me after 10 minutes of delving into it a few years ago. How much time and effort it saved! :)

Attitude towards R makes it possible to distinguish well between those who do data analysis and core programmers)

Реter Konow:
I understood about deadlock of R a few years ago after 10 minutes of prying into its essence. How much time and energy it saved! :)

You got it all figured out in 10 minutes? You're a genius, kid.

There's no need to judge what you don't understand at all.

The developer reacted emotionally to the lack of understanding on the part of his colleagues who didn't appreciate the genius package. That's understandable. But why are you grunting?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Attitude towards R makes it possible to distinguish well between those who do data analysis and the yadda programmers)

And how do you tell the difference?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The attitude to R makes it possible to distinguish well those who are engaged in data analysis from the core programmers)

Yes, data analysis is a necessary thing. But deadlocked development differs from correct development in the fact that the entity not only grows and becomes more complex, but also evolves in parallel, shrinking in size and simplifying. A tendency towards chaotic, uncontrolled and decentralised growth is always a dead end. To realise the dead-end nature of R it is enough to understand the nature of its development. Growth is decentralised, code is unreadable, and there are no qualitative leaps forward in simplifying usage. Consequently, sprawling content, like a swamp, will consume users' energy and welcome them to abandon it altogether and replace it with another analysis tool. A better one. Maybe it's python, or something else.

I will not write more on this topic, as it is already a flood.

Реter Konow:
Yes, data analysis is a necessary thing. But deadlocked development differs from correct development in that the entity not only grows and becomes more complex, but also evolves in parallel, shrinking in size and simplifying. A tendency towards chaotic, uncontrolled and decentralised growth is always a dead end. To realise the dead-end nature of R it is enough to understand the nature of its development. Growth is decentralised, code is unreadable, and there are no qualitative leaps forward in simplifying usage. Consequently, sprawling content, like a swamp, will consume users' energy and welcome them to abandon it altogether and replace it with another analysis tool. A better one. Maybe it's python, or something else.

I won't write any more on this subject, as it's already a flurry.

Why don't you go on your "my crutch is a bucket of pot" thread and get smart?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Why don't you go in your "my crutch is a bucket of pot" thread and get smart?

Oh, we're offended :)