Financial transactions are limited

Hello,

found that my financial transactions are restricted, wrote to the service desk but they sometimes take a long time to reply, trying to find out what's wrong and solve this problem in all ways, please help who can and knows.

Thank you!

Artem Markevych:

Hello,

found that my financial transactions are restricted, wrote to the service desk but they sometimes take a long time to reply, trying to find out what's wrong and solve this problem in all ways, please help who can and knows.

Thank you!

Look for your irregularities in the Freelance service.

Artyom Trishkin:
Look for your violations in the Freelance service.

There was a problem client who accused me of something, but what am I supposed to do about it?

Artem Markevych:

There was a problem client who accused me of something, but what should I do about it?

Look specifically at the breach of service rules.
And the problem client is probably better off going to arbitration. Unfortunately I can only speculate rather than pinpoint the cause.

Artyom Trishkin:
See exactly what the breach of service rules is.
The problem client is probably better off going to arbitration. Unfortunately, I can only speculate rather than pinpoint the cause.

Oh I see, I thought you were a service representative. Thank you

Artem Markevych:

Oh I see, I thought you were a service representative. Thank you

More often than not there are decompile situations in the order.

Artyom Trishkin:
The most common situations are decompiling in the order.

I don't do that.

Will someone from the administration respond? Please.

Artem Markevych:
Will someone from administration answer? Please.

The fastest way to get an answer is from the service desk - this is just for financial matters.

It also happens that the security system blocks financial transactions for people who like to use proxies and vpn servers.

Vladimir Karputov:

The fastest way to get an answer is from the service desk - this is just for financial matters.

Also, security systems sometimes block financial transactions for people who like to use proxy servers and vpn.

Yes, I use a VPN, is it forbidden by the service?

Artem Markevych:

Yes, using a VPN, is that forbidden by the service?

It's just common sense: one second you have the same IP, and the next second you're in a faraway land. This is very suspicious. And as a preventive measure a ban is placed on your finances.

You can take your issue further with ServiceDesk.

Reason: