ePayments - everything?

Information on ePayments cards

Our card programme is under review by Mastercard. For this reason we are unable to issue new cards. Also Mastercard is launching a full chip upgrade on all its card products. As a result of this update, all cards already issued will be fully operational, but we will not be able to reissue them from 6 August 2018.

This message I received in my personal account would have remained unnoticed had it not been for the glitches when trying to transfer money to my ePayments card from my ePayments wallet (redacted). For example, today when I tried to transfer I got a message: "The operation was declined by the card issuer". The money disappeared from account, but did not appear on the card. And although 10 minutes later money appeared on my card, this fact cannot help worrying.

Who has thoughts on this issue? Does anyone have any similar experience with transfers or any information about ePayments?

Vladimir Karputov:

Where was the transfer from - mql5.com to ePayments?

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear in the previous post. The transfer was an internal one. I.e. from ePayments wallet to ePayments bank card.

p.s. I should add that the transfer itself from MQL5 to ePayments wallet went instantly, as always.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Who has any thoughts on this issue? Does anyone have any similar transfer experience or any information about ePayments?

Yesterday I transferred the same way (from wallet to card) in the afternoon, everything went smoothly, without any adventures.

There is a possibility. Until it is clear what will happen, it is clearly better not to keep money there

Probably has something to do with NFC - the website says it works, but I can't get my card into Apple Pay. They'll rework it and everything will be fine.

Anyway, it's a good service, even if you don't use it for mql transactions

ePayments has a glitch when transferring from wallet to card. In such cases I wrote to support and they refunded the money

but there's no news.

do they open e-cards or transfer accounts? what about new entrants now?

Пополнение карт ePayments.

Уважаемые Клиенты! На стороне процессингог о центра наших карт ePayments наблюдаются технические проблемы. 
На основании этого у вас могут возникнуть проблемы с переводом на Вашу карту. Наш партнер уже работает над исправлением. 
О любых изменениях мы будем оповещать в новостях. Приносим извинения за возможные неудобства.

22 Aug, 13:09

MasterCard is a European operator. Services like eP or Payeer will no longer be able to issue cards to non-EU citizens.
eP cards will be valid until the New Year I think.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
MasterCard is a European operator. Services like eP or Payeer will no longer be able to issue cards to non-EU citizens.
eP cards will be valid until the New Year I think.

Why do you think so?

Reason: