Do brokers see established co-workers

Hello, I have a question, perhaps unwarranted, but still. Do brokers see that I am working as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be forbidden or that they will impose additional fees. Maybe I am wrong and have got something wrong.

Angel160285:
Hello, I have a question, maybe unreasonable, but still. Does my trading robot appear to brokers if I am using an Expert Advisor? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be prohibited or put some extra fees. Maybe I am wrong and have got something wrong.

Yes, it will if the EA opens the orders itself. Go to the History tab in MT4/5 and hover your mouse over the order, a tooltip with the EA's name will pop up. And on the server it seems that the brokerage company also writes to the log.

But if it will not open orders/positions, then the question is more interesting.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, it will if the EA opens the orders itself. Go to the History tab in MT4/5 and hover your mouse over the order, a tooltip with the EA's name will pop up. And on the server it seems that the brokerage company also writes to the log.

But if it will not open orders/positions, then the question is more interesting.

Thank you!

Angel160285:
Hello, I have a question, perhaps unwarranted, but still. Do brokers see that I am working as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be forbidden or that they will impose additional fees. Maybe, I am wrong and I have got something wrong.
And where did you read that, in the newspaper "Herald"?

Angel160285:
Hello, I have a question, perhaps unwarranted, but still. Do brokers see that I work as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be forbidden or that they will impose additional fees. As I have heard, they will soon prohibit trading with robots (Expert Advisors) or put additional fees, etc. Maybe I'm wrong and misunderstood something.
I have heard that robot trading (trading robots) will soon be forbidden or they may put some extra fees. They have enough of them. They do not need to trade in them.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I've always worried about whether the brokerage company has access to the algorithm itself in order to know approximately when trades will be opened.

Maxim Romanov:
I've always wondered whether the doc can have access to the algorithm itself in any way to know roughly when trades will open.
The DC sees the magik of the trades. If there is a magician, it is an Expert Advisor, if there is no magician, it is manual. Everything is simple, there is no need to complicate and make things up. You do not see any logs, sources or executable files from the server, unless you have left the gate open for remote access.

Maxim Romanov:
I've always wondered whether the dtz can have access to the algorithm itself in any way to know roughly when trades will open.
No, they can't. And EAs are usually banned only in manual trader contests. In normal trading normal brokerage companies for a long time prohibit neither EAs, nor scalping... They do not ban anything at all.

Vitalie Postolache:
DC sees the magik trades. If there is a magician - EA, no magician - manually. All we have is simple, no need to complicate things and make things up. You will not see any logs, sources or executable files from the server, unless you have left the door open for remote access.

I can put magic = 0 in the owl, like in manual trading

I wrote in the second post - move your mouse over the history of trades with the EA and everything becomes clear

Alexey Volchanskiy:
No, they can't. And EAs are usually banned only in manual trading contests. In normal trading normal brokerage companies for a long time prohibit neither EAs, nor scalping... They do not ban anything at all.

Says the long-time programmer.

"Anything can be done by kings ..." !

If there are no comments and no wizards, the DCs will not know.

But they will find out by the number of requests for orders per time interval.

We have to put a "brake" -Sleep, for about 10 seconds, in order not to let them know.

Tomorrow we start the contest in Maybuk.ru where we have prohibited to use the ROBOT.

You can see for yourself if they can spot the robot.

Reason: