Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen?

As I understand it, the Expert Advisor can easily be copied by an admin of a DC providing telematics (hosting) services and tested (hence the strangely low prices for Windows hosting).

But, tell me, is it possible to find such a hosting (at least theoretically), which has a guarantee that the EA will not fall into the hands of anyone else?

Eugene1:

But tell me, is it possible to find a hostng (at least theoretically) where there is a guarantee that the EA will not fall into the hands of anyone else?

No, it is not possible. For any machine there is at least one sysadmin with full access. So there is at least one person who can steal the EA.

Eugene1:

As I understand it, the Expert Advisor can easily be copied by an admin of a DC providing telematics (hosting) services and tested (hence the strangely low prices for Windows hosting).

But, tell me, is it possible to find such a hosting (at least theoretically), which has a guarantee that the EA will not fall into the hands of anyone else?

It will definitely get to the sysadmins, and there may be 5 of them (4 on-duty, one standby), because they make backups of hostings.

Another question is whether the sysadmin needs your advisor.

If your hosting won't be spamming, viruses, warez and scripts eating up computing resources, it's unlikely that anyone will be interested in it.

Eugene1:

What prevents you from getting a normal package, or even racking up your own server?

neama:
What prevents you from getting a normal package, or even racking up your server?

Who are you talking to now?

Are we talking about a VPS?

valenok2003:

Who are you talking to now?

A VPN is not just for owls. You can do whatever you want on a dedicated server.

So, as Yuri rightly says, who needs you. But if you really have millions to move... then http://itsoft.ru/data-center/colocation/

neama:

A VPN is not just for owls. You can do whatever you want on a dedicated server.

So, as Yuri rightly says, who needs you. But if you really have millions to move... then http://itsoft.ru/data-center/colocation/

Thank you that's something, since the question, as they say, is ripe. But so far, it's all a bit of a mystery to me. After all, the server still needs to be set up, obviously, doesn't it?

That's a different topic, don't you think?

If you don't have much money for yourself, get a netbook. At least 2 younets and an oops on top. And happiness will come to you...

Why make up any extra entities...

but if you make a million... I don't think the question will even arise. You can't get any experts on the subject.

Oops, what's that?

Exactly, I've come to the same opinion. A netbook and no more vps headaches)
Reason: