Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 187

Does anyone know if the compiler has a key to get messages about unused functions and variables, like they do in MQL4?

Are links to third-party resources allowed here on the forum? There seems to be nothing in the rules, but I'm afraid of getting hit in the head by the administration.

It would be interesting to hear forum participants' thoughts on one signal provider on a third-party service (trading advisor)...

Neofit:

Are links to third-party resources allowed here on the forum? There seems to be nothing in the rules, but I'm afraid of getting hit in the head by the administration.

It would be interesting to hear forum participants' thoughts on one signal provider on a third-party service (trading advisor)...

Signal advertising is prohibited.

Neofit:

Explicit information on third-party resources is forbidden (advertising is punishable), but if you really want to say something about third-party resources, then very indirectly.

Neofit:

Just a private message...

Hello. I can not understand, help.

int (uint,long) period_macd=32769;

CopyTime(Symbol(),period_macd,0,300,wt_MACD); // THIS DOES NOT WORK

CopyTime(Symbol(),32769,0,300,wt_MACD); // SO IT WORKS

What is the reason.

Thank you.

Vikon:

Hello. I can not understand, help.

int (uint,long) period_macd=32769;

CopyTime(Symbol(),period_macd,0,300,wt_MACD); // THIS DOES NOT WORK

CopyTime(Symbol(),32769,0,300,wt_MACD); // SO IT WORKS

What is the reason.

Thank you.

ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period_macd=PERIOD_W1;
CopyTime(Symbol(),period_macd,0,300,wt_MACD); 

paladin800:

Thank you, it's working.

Vikon:
Thank you, it's working.
Beautifully put, "it's working." :)

Hello!

I can't figure out which interval to display a graphical object

on all timeframes.

I can't figure out which integer to use to display the object in all timeframes.

Reason: