Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1470

klycko ArraySetAsSeries(DayRate,true);

CopyRates(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,60,60,DayRate); // Get historical monthly data for 60 days in the future

Regards, Alexander

Don't you need prices from the future in real trading?

no

klycko ArraySetAsSeries(DayRate,true);

CopyRates(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,60,60,DayRate); // Get historical monthly data for 60 days in the future

Regards, Alexander

Make a script that will write the character data to a file, and then from the tester access this file.

Aleksandr Slavskii #:

Make a script that will write the character data to a file, and then access that file from the tester.

Thank you very much!

Hello.

During optimisation I get the following message: 2023.08.07 23:12:35.675 Core 2 genetic pass (0, 268) tested with error "critical runtime error 512 in OnTester function (sleep function reaches end of test)" in 0:00:09.135

What is the error ? how to fix it ?

Roman Kutemov sleep function reaches end of test)" in 0:00:09.135
What is the error ? how to fix it ?
What build of the terminal? What system are you running on? OS version?

Artyom Trishkin #:
What build of the terminal? What system are you running it on? OS version?
The error is gone. Thank you.

Hello.
Could you please tell me what this code does.
How does it select the direction?

I do have some cool strategies that I want to automate, but I don't know anything at all about MQL5 or programming. Where to start?

matirdamb #:

I do have some cool strategies that I want to automate, but I don't know anything at all about MQL5 or programming. Where to start?

Start with a statement of work that describes the logic of these strategies in detail. Then either freelance or publicly provide a description in a separate thread.

Reason: