Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1080

Sprut112:
That's it, I will figure it out. You've arranged some kind of mystery because of two lines, you just asked me a grail.

It's not a grail, it's a stupid question. If you had answered properly to the question how to write the condition for opening a Sell position, you could have guessed at the moment how to write the condition for closing a Buy position.

Alexey Viktorov:

It's not a grail, it's a stupid question. If you had answered properly to the question how to write the condition for opening a Sell position, you could have guessed at the moment how to write the condition for closing a Buy position.

I am building an EA using Kodobase blocks. I couldn't find the right one, so I asked and regretted it.

Sprut112:
I'm assembling an EA from blocks of kodobase.

For the market?))

Alexey Viktorov:

For the market?))

Oh, that's it, you're delirious.

Sprut112:
I am building an EA from codobase blocks. I have not found the necessary one, I have asked and regretted
Lego EA
The Expert Advisor allows combining signals of several indicators: iCCI (Commodity Channel Index, CCI) iMA (Moving Average, MA) iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator) iAC (Acceleration/Deceleration, Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator, AC) iDeMarker (DeMarker, DeM) iAO (Awesome Oscillator, AO) or include only one indicator. You can combine conditions: take signals of one indicator for opening and take signals of another indicator for closing. For example CCI: use CCI to open uses CCI signals for opening and CCI: use CCI to close uses CCI signals for closing. The same analogy is true for the other indicators. If the Multiply a lot if the last deal was unprofitable is not equal to '1.0 ' and the last position was closed with a loss, the lot for the losing one will be multiplied by that multiplier.
CodeBase | 2018.10.24 13:12|Vladimir Karputov |EAs | MetaTrader 5

RSI Opening and Closing

This Expert Advisor differs in that closing a position is not based on the opposite signal, but on a special condition, usually when the RSI indicator crosses the 50.0 level. Trade signals Signal to open BUY, if RSI on bar #0 is lower than Level Open BUY (default value is 25) Signal to close BUY, if RSI on bar #0 is higher than Level Close BUY (default value is 50) Signal to open SELL, If RSI on bar #0 is higher than Level Open SELL (default value is 75) SELL Close signal if RSI on bar #0 is lower than Level Close SELL (default value is 50) Sample run on EURUSD, H1: More on EA settings: Please note: the trading signal has the highest priority! You can limit its performance only by using the Only one positions parameter. If Only one positions equal ' true ' and the number of positions opened by this EA on this symbol...

CodeBase | 2019.03.29 10:30 |Vladimir Karputov| EAs | MetaTrader 5

Vladimir Karputov:
Lego EA
The Expert Advisor allows combining signals of several indicators: iCCI (Commodity Channel Index, CCI) iMA (Moving Average, MA) iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator) iAC (Acceleration/Deceleration, Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator, AC) iDeMarker (DeMarker, DeM) iAO (Awesome Oscillator, AO) or include only one indicator. You can combine conditions: take signals of one indicator for opening and take signals of another indicator for closing. For example CCI: use CCI to open uses CCI signals for opening and CCI: use CCI to close uses CCI signals for closing. The same analogy is true for the other indicators. If the Multiply a lot if the last deal was unprofitable is not equal to '1.0 ' and the last position was closed with a loss, the lot for the losing one will be multiplied by that multiplier.
CodeBase | 2018.10.24 13:12|Vladimir Karputov |EAs | MetaTrader 5

RSI Opening and Closing

This Expert Advisor differs in that closing a position is not based on the opposite signal, but on a special condition, usually when the RSI indicator crosses the 50.0 level. Trade signals Signal to open BUY, if RSI on bar #0 is lower than Level Open BUY (default value is 25) Signal to close BUY, if RSI on bar #0 is higher than Level Close BUY (default value is 50) Signal to open SELL, If RSI on bar #0 is higher than Level Open SELL (default value is 75) SELL Close signal if RSI on bar #0 is lower than Level Close SELL (default value is 50) Sample run on EURUSD, H1: More on EA settings: Please note: the trading signal has the highest priority! You can limit its performance only by using the Only one positions parameter. If Only one positions equal ' true ' and the number of positions opened by this EA on this symbol...

CodeBase | 2019.03.29 10:30 |Vladimir Karputov| EAs | MetaTrader 5

Thank you! I will study

Sprut112:
Oh, that's it, you're delusional.

I just smoked special effects)))))

Sprut112:
I'm building an EA out of blocks of kodobase. Couldn't find the right one, so I asked and regretted it.

Before assembling Frankenstein, it would be a good idea to study anatomy in principle. Then you wouldn't be asking such a question about anything...

I understand that MQL is the dark forest for you?

Сергей Таболин:

Before assembling Frankenstein, it would be a good idea to study anatomy in principle. Then you wouldn't be asking such a question about anything...

I understand that MQL is a dark forest for you?
Your words?
It is not a shame not to know and ask.
It is a shame not to know and ask.
===========

Vladimir Baskakov:
Your words?
It is not a shame not to know and ask.
It is a shame not to know and not to ask.
===========

Mine. )))

But you don't ask, you want to build a plane and parts of a steam locomotive. You're not learning MQL, you're constructing it. And you've already been told how to close the position. All you have to do is write your own condition.

And since you're not going to program yourself - ask freelancers.

Reason: