Closing trade Script

Who has script that enables one to close multiple trades in mt4 starting with the trades with the most profits to the the trades with the least profit

If you are going to close all trades, the order you close them is irrelevant. (US brokers excepted.)

William Roeder #:
If you are going to close all trades, the order you close them is irrelevant. (US brokers excepted.)
The script that I have for closing all trades only closes one by one, in which market price changes quickly with high volatility and I can't find a script that closes all trades at once for my mt4, so I figured getting a script that prioritizes on closing big lot sizes first will atleast do the job.

Rogue 32 #:
The script that I have for closing all trades only closes one by one, in which market price changes quickly with high volatility and I can't find a script that closes all trades at once for my mt4, so I figured getting a script that prioritizes on closing big lot sizes first will atleast do the job.

if volatility is the problem you want to close in sequence of exposure - not profit to loss. So you need to take the absolute value of either the profit or loss..

So the sequence for closing: Pos1: -1100 Pos2: -500 Pos3:-100 Pos4:+150 Pos5:+250 Pos6:+1250     would have to be: 6/1/2/5/4/3  you should NOT do: 6/5/4/3/2/1

Route206 #:

if volatility is the problem you want to close in sequence of exposure - not profit to loss. So you need to take the absolute value of either the profit or loss..

So the sequence for closing: Pos1: -1100 Pos2: -500 Pos3:-100 Pos4:+150 Pos5:+250 Pos6:+1250     would have to be: 6/1/2/5/4/3  you should NOT do: 6/5/4/3/2/1

Thanks for the response...I believe prioritizing by lot size is the best ,cause For example I would prioritize closing a 100 lot size trade opened 1 hour ago in highly volatile market than closing a 1 lot size trade opened 6 hours ago

Rogue 32 #: d I can't find a script that closes all trades at once for my mt4,

Because that can't be done; only one by one.

William Roeder #:

Because that can't be done; only one by one.

:-)  true that!

Rogue 32 #:
Thanks for the response...I believe prioritizing by lot size is the best ,cause For example I would prioritize closing a 100 lot size trade opened 1 hour ago in highly volatile market than closing a 1 lot size trade opened 6 hours ago

Yes, correct. Typically they go hand in hand, but it is indeed good to make that distinction.

Rogue 32 #:

I want a script that I can drag and drop to a chart and close all the open trades by Descending order of lot size.

The script should not affect any pending orders.

The script should not display any pop up window when dragged to a chart ,it should just execute instantly.

Do not double post!

I have deleted you new topic (copied above).

Reason: