Unable to do Payments to buy from the Market

Hi There,

I am unable to do payments and buy EA's from the market from anywhere, MT4 terminal, mql5 website, etc. Once the payment button is pressed, it stops at "Please do not press any button".

I have been using this card to do payments everywhere including on MT4 terminals of different brokers. But here it is not working.

I am from India and it is a standard Master Card.

Does anyone have an idea.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

NishkamBharti:

Hi There,

I am unable to do payments and buy EA's from the market from anywhere, MT4 terminal, mql5 website, etc. Once the payment button is pressed, it stops at "Please do not press any button".

I have been using this card to do payments everywhere including on MT4 terminals of different brokers. But here it is not working.

I am from India and it is a standard Master Card.

Does anyone have an idea.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Try to deposit into your MQL5 account first and then proceed with your purchase.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nishkambharti/accounting/choosein

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to deposit into your MQL5 account first and then proceed with your purchase.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nishkambharti/accounting/choosein

Thanks Eleni.

Surprisingly it is saying card declined. Never have had this problem.

Some banks that issue Visa cards block payments others don't try to find an alternative or talk to you bank.

Carl Schreiber:
Some banks that issue Visa cards block payments others don't try to find an alternative or talk to you bank.

I am using MasterCard from a leading bank of India. I do deposit money in a couple of brokers and their MT4 accounts and also do various transactions internationally but do not face this problem.

Can I buy this EA through the deposit in any of the MT4 account?

Thanks,

Hi, I am currently experiencing this problem. Did you find a solution? I have deposited into my MQL5 account but it says $0 available

Thanks

Pandroo:

Hi, I am currently experiencing this problem. Did you find a solution? I have deposited into my MQL5 account but it says $0 available

Thanks

If you've deposited through Paypal may need a few hours before they are available in your MQL5 account.

Reason: