Possible to increase Strategy Tester Genetic iterations from 8,000 to 100,000?

I would like to know is it possible to increase the fast genetic iterations when backtesting to a greater number? I would like to increase it to 100,000 or even better 300,000
Thank you

Deagomql4:
I would like to know is it possible to increase the fast genetic iterations when backtesting to a greater number? I would like to increase it to 100,000 or even better 300,000
Thank you
What you mean by iteration?

Mohammad Soubra:
What you mean by iteration?
The number of tests performed 

Excuse me for not being clear, but referring to fast genetic backtesting on many variables

Deagomql4:
Excuse me for not being clear, but referring to fast genetic backtesting on many variables

No you can't. It's hardcoded in the algorithm.

Genetic Algorithms: Mathematics
Genetic Algorithms: Mathematics
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Genetic algorithms are used for optimization purposes. An example of such purpose can be neuronet learning, i.e., selection of such weight values that allow reaching the minimum error. At this, the genetic algorithm is based on the random search method. The principal trouble with random search is the fact that we cannot be aware of how much...

Alain Verleyen:

No you can't. It's hardcoded in the algorithm.

Thank you very much for you response.

Deagomql4:
Thank you
buy cloud network 

Sabil Yudifera:
buy cloud network 

Doesn't change anything. The genetic algorithm is hardcoded in MT4/MT5 tester and can't be changed.

The initial count is just an estimate, nothing more. It will keep going as long as it keeps making better iterations. It will stop short if it can't.

Sabil Yudifera, like Alain said it does not change anything because already use the cloud quite frequently. But really I do not understand the cost of the cloud
Reason: