Ea specially designed for profit

Hello Guys,

I'm selling a EA which makes only profit , My EA makes you millionaire . At least you need a minimum balance 2k in your trading account . My EA place more than 50 trades within a minute its 95% accurate . Who need EA please contact me , inteltech2008 at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Vineeth

LOL another red flag, if you make that much money then why you want to sell for small amount of money?

vineethr1 is back with another thread. Previous thread is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/200022

mtuppers:
LOL another red flag, if you make that much money then why you want to sell for small amount of money?

Hey did you buy this EA from me ? Do you know how its work ? Ask to my clients who bought it from me , Please don't comment if you dont know about this software . i don't want to cheat the people . I'm selling it because i wish to become millionaire everyone . I wish to give it to everyone free but i created it with too much money . This EA creation price is much high thats why i'm selling it .

despite what you say is impossible to believe

vineethr1:
Hey did you buy this EA from me ? Do you know how its work ? Ask to my clients who bought it from me , Please don't comment if you dont know about this software . i don't want to cheat the people . I'm selling it because i wish to become millionaire everyone . I wish to give it to everyone free but i created it with too much money . This EA creation price is much high thats why i'm selling it .

@vineethr1;77782

There are number of experienced traders and have been used many EAs. Each EA is promoted as profitable EA. Kishore M also do not promise when he give training to traders.

It is a common sense that if it is so profitable then why are you wasting your time here. As forex market is 24 hours trading market so you can print 24 hours money.

Do you know if one trader win means another trader lose then how is possible to make millionaire everyone.

Paul75:
@vineethr1;77782 There are number of experienced traders and have been used many EAs. Each EA is promoted as profitable EA. Kishore M also do not promise when he give training to traders. It is a common sense that if it is so profitable then why are you wasting your time here. As forex market is 24 hours trading market so you can print 24 hours money. Do you know if one trader win means another trader lose then how is possible to make millionaire everyone.

I''ll post my live account with live results check it dude .

We still waiting for your screen short

I like this "specifically designed for profit" part..lol..are there any EAs specifically designed for loss? I wanna order one..lol

SecheKrate:
I like this "specifically designed for profit" part..lol..are there any EAs specifically designed for loss? I wanna order one..lol

I am not an expert. But its very funny...

Sipha:
We still waiting for your screen short

See the screnshots here . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/200044

Reason: