Predicting each bar

can someone give me some insight into this. some ppl i've seen use some models or system approximately predict up/down each candles.

hi

jjk2:
can someone give me some insight into this. some ppl i've seen use some models or system approximately predict up/down each candles.

You can use zigzag indi with parameter set to 1..it can predict each bar movement...based on trend concept ...it will continues until one of resistance or support was broken..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

where can i get this zig zag indicator?

prasxz:
You can use zigzag indi with parameter set to 1..it can predict each bar movement...based on trend concept ...it will continues until one of resistance or support was broken..

===================

where can i get this? any more details?

thank you.

ZigZag is a build-in indi for MT4. Don't ask me what is MT4, you should know that by now.

I'm afraid what the author of the thread was talking about is not zig-zag, its a simple statistics method to predict the next bar - if its going to be up or down.

Those who like statistics use these methods. Those who prefer other ways of predictions, use different methods. Institutional investors use all methods they find that are successful.

Instead of chasing the rainbow in hopes of finding a pot of gold, make it yourself.

Shinigami:
ZigZag is a build-in indi for MT4. Don't ask me what is MT4, you should know that by now.

I'm afraid what the author of the thread was talking about is not zig-zag, its a simple statistics method to predict the next bar - if its going to be up or down.

Those who like statistics use these methods. Those who prefer other ways of predictions, use different methods. Institutional investors use all methods they find that are successful.

Instead of chasing the rainbow in hopes of finding a pot of gold, make it yourself.

defintely. but i lack statistical knowledge and applying it here. NEural networks be good for this?

im not sure i understand what u mean. what is MM ?

hi

jjk2:
im not sure i understand what u mean. what is MM ?

first you must read basic of trading concept ebook before enter this jungle ..

MM = Money Management

===================

So how about using the last candle on 1h and taking the break high or low of that candle?

has anyone done any testing of that type of trade?

rsi set at period 2 with 5 ema overlayed. cross needs to happen at the near the end of the candle and go long or short once new candle forms.

Reason: