HELP, I NEED TO CREATE MY EA

My name is cesar, and I need your help, i have a great strategy but i don't programming in mql4, so i need that if you create this EA,

Description

Pair: GBP/USD

Time Frame 15 minutes

I need that the EA calculate the high level and the low level before the london opening, I need that EA show the high line and the low line, i use Alpari UK and teh EA calculate the levels in the 7 and 8 GMT, but only I need to open a buy stop and sale stop position if exist 40 pip to diference between the high and low level, also need to add 5 pip more than the high and low level to open the trade, example if EA show that the high level is 1.5960 i need that add 5 pip more to open the trade, 1.5965, and take profit at 10 pip, the stop lose in case to the buy stop trade is the low level to show the EA, and viceverse to the sale stop trade, also I need that the EA start the trade at the 8:15GMT,

I hope you understand the system, if you have any cuestion please contact me.

thanks.

i'M SURE THAT SOMEONE HAS ALREADY STOLEN YOUR IDEA AND CALLED IT 'BREAKOUT STRATEGY'

mAYBE DO A SEARCH FOR THAT AND STEAL THEIR CODE BACK AGAIN, AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME WORK.

(Oops, looks like my caps lock got stuck, just like yours did)

no need to steal anything this strategy exist in the market for free a long time ago (at least 3 years) google for breakout eagle mt4 indicator

Good day

thanks for your cooperation.

i have a cuestion the indicator does not work automatic, how i do to the indicator work automatic, thanks

what do you mean by automatic, open/close trades ? (indicators can't do this only EA or script)

perfect, i understand, but i need EA that the same especification at the eagle breakout, did you tell me how i do to find this ea, are if you help me to create a breakout EA, thanks

On this forum you will get all help you need if you show something you have actually coded by yourself. If you really cannot program and don't want to learn how to program and don't find such a system on google than you have to pay someone to do the job.

zzuegg:
On this forum you will get all help you need if you show something you have actually coded by yourself. If you really cannot program and don't want to learn how to program and don't find such a system on google than you have to pay someone to do the job.

i agree with u my friend

sorry, i'm working to development my own EA, thanks

Reason: