How to protect my EA code using Dynamic Link Library (dll) file?

I finished coding my profitable EA a month ago. I have several choices to get benifit of it. Either sell the .ex4 code by linking it to my server using dll technique, or use it as signal provider on some famous sites like, collective2 or fx-auto. But the last choice is not possible as I have no enough money to start live trading.

I did search the net about creating dll libraries but I couldn't do it.

So, if anyone can help me to do this issue, I promise him to send him a free copy.

You may PM me to send you my skype or yahoo messenger id.

Any help is highly appreciated.

oshaban wrote >>

I finished coding my profitable EA a month ago. I have several choices to get benifit of it. Either sell the .ex4 code by linking it to my server using dll technique, or use it as signal provider on some famous sites like collective2 or fx-auto. But the last choice is not possible as I have no enough money to start live trading.

I did search the net about creating dll libraries but I couldn't do it.

So, if anyone can help me to do this issue, I promise him to send him a free copy.

You may PM me to send you my skype or yahoo messenger id.

Any help is highly appreciated.

how you know its profitable if you was not doing in live trading with it?

EADeveloper wrote >>

Because the strategy is profitable and the EA performs 100% as the strategy rules, specially the MM ones.

If your EA is SOOO profitable, why don't you make your money from trading with it? why do you need the petit-cash hassel from selling it?

EADeveloper is right... How do u know it's profitable? The only proof it works is good results in a LIVE account for at least a few months...

This is the trap that all new developers fall into. One look at the backtesting results, and start dreaming about the millions that they are going to make.

Live testing and consistency of results are not yet in their vocabulary.

xrafix wrote >>
If your EA is SOOO profitable, why don't you make your money from trading with it? why do you need the petit-cash hassel from selling it?

If you read my first post, you didn't ask such question !

EADeveloper wrote >>

The question here is about creating dll file for ea protection!

The matter of if it is profitable or lossy ea is not the issue.

Anyway, the number of loosing trades is bigger than the winning ones, but it is still give good profit.

You may look for the attached account summary, if you know a bit about the money management main rules, you will understand why I'm thinking how it is profitable ea. This is not that kind for very smooth curve with no SL or very big one, with 50% or more of draw down.

Live trading and demo are the same, this is a fact for ea's only but not manual trading as ea's have no emotion.

In all circumistances, this is not the issue.

Do you know anything about creating dll file for ea, please?

Files:
proof.rar  65 kb

There is a sample of working DLL code included with your MT4 installation.

blogzr3 wrote >>

This is the trap that all new developers fall into. One look at the backtesting results, and start dreaming about the millions that they are going to make.

Live testing and consistency of results are not yet in their vocabulary.

Did you read the post title, please?

Do you have an answer for it? if yes, Please help me. If not, there is no need for hard words.

phy wrote >>
There is a sample of working DLL code included with your MT4 installation.

Thanks phy for your positive reply.

I will try to read about it.

:)

Reason: