EA programming

Hello guys 

does anyone know any website slove errors and warning in coding programming languages for meta editor 5?

Learn how to code, or pay someone that know how to do that. 

Every error or warning have a reasons to exist... From what I know do not exist any magic software that produce an error free code starting from one full of errors

Al Amri:

Hello guys 

does anyone know any website slove errors and warning in coding programming languages for meta editor 5?

i dont understand your question. I recommend that you search this website before asking any questions. Most do not get answers unless they show proof of their code or that they have done some research before posting questions.

Just google it or search on this site?

If you have that much errors you might think take a step back and do some books and Courses in MQL5? (No offense)

What is your problem?  maybe i can help you.

Revo Trades #:

i dont understand your question. I recommend that you search this website before asking any questions. Most do not get answers unless they show proof of their code or that they have done some research before posting questions.

'OrderSend' - wrong parameters count this error exactly 

skrantz71 #:

Just google it or search on this site?

If you have that much errors you might think take a step back and do some books and Courses in MQL5? (No offense)

'OrderSend' - wrong parameters count only this error i try a lot but still not solving 

Al Amri #: 'OrderSend' - wrong parameters count only this error i try a lot but still not solving 
  1. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked, so we can't see your machine.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

2. Perhaps you should read the manual. OrderSend - Trade Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

OrderSend(_Symbol, ORDER_TP, takeProfitLevel, 3, 0, 0, 0, "Take Profit", magicNumber, Green); this acutely show me wrong parameters count so i think this wrong related to request and result in Ordersend i think should i use one comma ?   

First of all you should be aware that OrderSend command is totally different from MT4 and MT5.

You have not specified on which are you working on.

Also, in CodeBase you will found tons of working code from which you can start learning how to code. Do your attempts, your pc will not explode if you write a wrong code!

Al Amri #:
 OrderSend(_Symbol, ORDER_TP, takeProfitLevel, 3, 0, 0, 0, "Take Profit", magicNumber, Green); this acutely show me wrong parameters count so i think this wrong related to request and result in Ordersend i think should i use one comma ?   

i can see 5 things wrong with that line, that could cause errors. I suggest that you read the online documents, here on the website on how to use that OrderSend Function. OR read the help files in MetaEditor before asking more questions.

Or, as Fabio mentioned, go to codebase and find any ea for mt4 and you will find hundreds of examples of how to use OrderSend function in mt4.
Reason: