Cannot open MT4 as it keeps quitting immediately after clicking open (Mac OS)

I deleted the Metatrader4 file in open data files inside the application inside then uninstalled the application on my macOS big sur.
After that i downloaded the ready-made mt4 package from https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/userguide/install_mac

Once installation done, i can't open the application as it force quit immediately.

What should I do?

Thank you

Install on Mac OS - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The client terminal can be installed and run on computers with Mac OS using Wine. Wine is a free software that allows users of the Unix-based...

I'm facing the same issue, i have downloaded Metatrader4 on my macOS but the application doesn't work properly ( it freezes all the time ) 

will you kindly assist 

• www.metatrader4.com
The client terminal can be installed and run on computers with Mac OS using Wine. Wine is a free software that allows users of the Unix-based...

pim K:
I deleted the Metatrader4 file in open data files inside the application inside then uninstalled the application on my macOS big sur.
After that i downloaded the ready-made mt4 package from https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/userguide/install_mac

Once installation done, i can't open the application as it force quit immediately.

What should I do?

Thank you

How did you solve this problem? I having a same problem now, couldn't find any solution on internet that work. Anyone? please share ^_^

Hi! I Have MacBook Air, Ventura 13.5.1.

I had a problem with my current version of MT4 in a right corner it showed - old version . I had to install another one and deleted the previous version. But after the installation when I click on the icon  it just pops up and the app is not opening, so i can't get access to the terminal. Do you know how can I resolve this issue? 

Thank you! 

Irina 

Finder -> Go -> Library (only show up when you press option key on your keyword) -> Application Support -> Delete Metatrader 4 folder

and reinstall MT4.

make sure you backup all your indicator/expert/script before delete anything from your metatrader folder.

not responsible for any loss. do it with care.

Reason: