Suppose someone subscribe my signal for $30, how much will i receive and how will i receive

Suppose someone subscribe my signal for $30, how much will i receive and how will i receive.
Also can i make payment for something in mql5 account by my paypal account

Chandan RaiSuppose someone subscribe my signal for $30, how much will i receive and how will i receive. Also can i make payment for something in mql5 account by my paypal account

Did you even bother to read the rules? — Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service

It's all explained there! You will receive 80% of the $30 which will be placed into your "MQL5.com" account Payment System as earned funds. Read the rules for more details.

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

I would have thanked you had u not let me know what i didn't bother to do. People like you are requested not to help with action if you can't help ur tongue.

Chandan Rai :
 Suppose someone subscribe my signal for $30, how much will i receive and how will i receive.
Also can i make payment for something in mql5 account by my paypal account

In clause V. Payments clause 6:

The Signals Provider shall receive the payment less 20% commission retained by the "Signals" service.

It will be: $30 - 20% = $24.

The total amount is frozen for the subscription period (for 30 days) + another 7 days for verification. After the funds are unfrozen, you can withdraw them or spend them on any MQL5.COM service (Freelance, Market, Signals, VPS).

• www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Chandan Rai #: I would have thanked you had u not let me know what i didn't bother to do. People like you are requested not to help with action if you can't help ur tongue.

Then don't be lazy! Put in the effort to read and research stuff before posting if you don't want to be called out on it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then don't be lazy! Put in the effort to read and research stuff before posting if you don't want to be called out on it.

Do u have any knowledge on what i do, what i have been going through,what are my expertise, where i need to put most of my time.
So its better not to judge anyone.
Its better to be constructive rather than being cynical....

Thanks

Chandan Rai #:
Do u have any knowledge on what i do, what i have been going through,what are my expertise, where i need to put most of my time.
So its better not to judge anyone.
Its better to be constructive rather than being cynical....

Cynical? I literately did what you should have done. I don't use signals nor provide any, but you do. You should know more about it than I do., yet ...

When you posted your question, I literately, went to the Signals section and read the rules in order to find the answer. It took less than a minute. Why did you not do it?

If you are a signal provider it should have been in your own best interest to read it and understand it before you even considered providing them, but you did not.

So yes, I am passing judgment!

Reason: