Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 67

Leser:
The Expert Advisor uses the MFI, but I do not know how to write the MA indicator! The main condition is the location of MA. MA is not on the chart (window 1) and in the window with MFI indicator (window 2).

ChartWindowOnDropped

Returns chart subwindow number

ChartWindowFind

Returns the number of the subwindow where the indicator is located.

Leser:
I read the article. However, it did not answer my question "How to remove iMA handles located in a window of the MFI indicator and registering bar closing price?

The iMA handle you mentioned does not apply to the iMA located in the indicator window. Description by the standard method the advisor removes the iMA handle from the chart.

Handle is a calculated part of the indicator, called with iCustom and located in memory.

If you have the MA in the window with the MFI, address it directly through the INDICATOR_SHORTNAME.

ChartIndicatorName and ChartIndicatorsTotal may be useful, if you need to create a list of indicators and look for the right one in it.

The code will not help, but the forum is worth a browse, something very similar has been seen.

Good luck and profit, everyone.

Please tell me where to find it:

• Scripts, which automate one-off but frequently executed operations. For example, with a script you can close all positions with a single keystroke.

MQL5 Code Base: Скрипты
MQL5 Code Base: Скрипты
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека исходных кодов на языке MQL5 для MetaTrader 5

gor137: Scripts that automate one-off but frequently performed operations. For example, with a script you can close all positions with a single keystroke.
Everything is stored here:Code Base, see what you can find.

gor137:

Good luck and profit, everyone.

Please tell me where to find it:

• Scripts that automate one-off but frequently performed operations. For example, with a script you can close all positions with a single keystroke.
In many cases, it's quicker to use panels rather than scripts, as most panels have the most common one-off, one-click operations, and the script has to be found in the list and transferred to the chart.

Can you tell me why the message "Specified symbol not selected" may appear at the start of EA debugging. The "Use specified symbol and period" is checked in the "Debugging" tab in the settings and the symbol and period are specified. MetaEditor 5.00, build 722.

Silent:

If you have MA in the window with MFI, you can address it directly through INDICATOR_SHORTNAME.

ChartIndicatorName and ChartIndicatorsTotal may help, if you have to create a list of indicators and search for the right one in it.

The code will not help, but the forum is worth a search, I've seen something very similar.

If anyone has encountered an EA where MA, DEMA indicator... smoothes RSI, CCI, Stoch, MFI... and others - please provide a link. Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I have a few questions about agents.

1. I have a total of 128 MetaTester 5 agents running. Some of them are running on very powerful machines with Intel Xeon E5645, Intel Xeon E5649, Intel Xeon E5-2620 processors...Why do these agents have such a low PR? They have about 100 (+ -). At the same time, I have weaker machines with IntelXeon E3-1240CPUs -- their PR=140. Why is it so? Because performance doesn't depend only on processor frequency.

2. If I believe information on payments, which is written here: https://cloud.mql5.com/ru/faq/payments , then my 128 agents must accumulate at least 10 credits per day. In reality, however, I have accumulated for the day at most 0.25 credits. Why is this so?

Вопросы по оплате в сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network
Вопросы по оплате в сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Вопросы по оплате за участие в сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network.

is there any fundamental difference

SymbolInfoDouble( symbol, SYMBOL_ASK )
от
SymbolInfoTick( symbol, tick )
if, for example, only Ask is needed

A100: Is there any fundamental difference if, for example, only Ask is needed?
In the first case, a variable of double type is immediately returned, in the second case, a variable of MqlTick structure type (five elements of different types) is returned.
Reason: