MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 714

[Deleted]
trying to figure out how the Heiken Ashi histogram actually works? any help appreciated.
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, July 4, 2014. It contains the following changes: Terminal: Preparatory works for Cloud Hosting implementation. Many traders want to arrange a reliable round-the-clock operation of the client terminal containing an active trading robot or...
thanks to Starry,his project https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9991 is great. i wrote a simple python script like this: import zmqimport timecxt = zmq.Context()s = cxt.socket(zmq.PUB)s.bind("tcp://127.0.0.1:1900")while True:   s.send("CMD:Once")   print "send once"   time.sleep(1) it works when...
Hi , can somebody please tell me the expanded version of the function , that is how it is calculated: MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) So that i can rebuild it myself and check it.
Hi, If I run a backtest and the expert opens a trade I can see it's start arrow on the chart. If the expert closes the trade I can see the start and close arows with a line between them. In case of the live trading I can't see these arrows and I don't know why. Today I saw the screen of my friend...
Whats the simplest way of using an extern string "Yes" or "No" to activate or deactivate a void function?
Now, first off, I regard myself as being marginally higher than a novice in MQL4. So that means my knowledge stretches as far as to say that I appreciate the fact that the speed in which the back-test runs is based upon a few variables. I.e. efficiency in the written code, hardware and data (and in...
i use barycentre, this is indicator's belkhayate but when i try to us it  , he dont want to draw but the name of indicator is visible i just change win 7 32 to win 7 64.... and i wonder if the problem is because the program is installed in programme files ??? Mt4 build 670... ok my problem is realy...
[Deleted]
  Backtest Speed  (2)
Hi everyone, another question about backtest speed. But maybe slightly different. (I read https://forum.mql4.com/54831 and other posts...) As the CPU is only used for a few percent (I7, lot of RAM and so on) I copied the MT4 instance and let two tests run at the same time. The sum of the estimatet...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Check History to see if trade hit stop                           |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+bool CheckHistory(){ for(int b=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; b>=0; b--)   {    if(...
  OrderSend Error 130 - tester  (27   1 2 3)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Order Entry function - Buy or Sell (pending orders) |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OrderEntry(int direction){ // Padding for Stop & Entry --------- ATR_Pad =...
[Deleted]
Hi I was wondering is it possible to display the rsi of the current candle plus the current spread. So basically I can see what the rsi value would be after the price as moved the value of the spread. Thanks Antony
Hi, I'm using Oanda with MT4 and I noticed there are little to NO bullish / bearish engulfing candles on the charts of any time frame. My engulfing code would not find any so I wanted to know why (well it did find a lone and rare engulfing on daily chart only) I reviewed the charts manually and...
int handlestring testfile = "test.csv";void readfile(){         handle=FileOpen(testfile,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,",");   if(handle<0)   {      if(GetLastError()==4103)   Print("No file named " + testfile);      else      {         Print("Error while opening file" + testfile);         return;      }   }...
[Deleted]
  Mq4 Protection methods..  (34   1 2 3 4)
Hi, Can anybody share the common methods to protect the our indi...give some sample MQ4 plz
Please can someone explain why I get the following warning from this code? (I know it's only a warning but why?) int CheckTrades(){ int num_orders; for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) {   if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== True)         {...
HI everyone, I'm trying to develop a system on the daily or 4HR timeframe which enters on a reversal of price i.e. basically looking for the start of a new short-term (or long-term :>) trend. I've been testing a combination of RSI, RSI divergence, stochastic and stochastic divergence signals but
How can I stack up multiple comments lines? At the moment they all just overlap when they're updated, but I want 3 separate comment lines in the top left hand corner working simultaneously? if (D1_Bias== "None" ) if (Daily_3<Daily_5) if (Daily_5<Daily_8) if (Daily_8<Daily_10)
[Deleted]
Hello, I am using window 8 64-bit system unfortunately I cannot run metatrader 4 on my system. It keep crushing or hanging even I cannot place an order or resize window size etc. One more thing symbols have very small font size. Resolution does not fit on my system. Please kindly let me know how can...
hi friends how i hide on main window , tail of double value? for example  102.123456789 convert to 102.12    comment2 = StringConcatenate("comment2", CommentIndex);     ObjectCreate(comment2, OBJ_LABEL,0, 0, 5 );   ObjectSet(comment2, OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);   ObjectSet(comment2, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,...
how can I prevent multiple signals in a EA? If AO is up it should only trigger one signal at the beginning and wait until AO is below 0.0000 I'll tried this but without success :-) // Awesomedouble aog = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Awesome",1,CandleShift);//greendouble aor = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Awesome",2...
There are a number of topics on this forum about checking for the current spread before placing an order. However each of them says something different, and as my brain is over loaded today I can't set my mind on a good solution. Can somebody confirm that the following is a correct way? That will
I am aving one program with me in below langauge i do not understand this .How to convert this program into normal english langauge. ÍÀ×ÀËÜÍÛÅ_ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ="ÍÀ×ÀËÜÍÛÅ ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ"; Ìàãèê=11111; Òèï_Ëîòà_0_1_2=2; Ïðîñêàëüçûâàíèå=5; ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ_ËÎÒÀ="ÏÀÐÀÌÅÒÐÛ ËÎÒÀ"; Ëîò=0.01; Óìíîæåíèå_Ëîòà=true;...
Hi, how is this possible, the SL was set at 0.7599 but high did not reach  it, the high of this bar is 0.7594 spread is 10 points, so it can not have any impact? or can it have ? i am lost with that, usually i find answer myself but this one makes no sense to me thank you
Hi, is there any free mail dll for sending mails. I don't want to use the integrated metatrader mail settings. In former times I used the maillink.dll, but it isn't working with build >600.
[Deleted]
I have this EA that automatically changes the timeframe. The problem is that it shows all timeframes (M1 to the higher timeframe defined by me: M1→M5→M15→M30→H1→H4→D1→M1...). I want it to show only three timeframes: M30; H4 and D1. Or, if possible, modify to display the wanted timeframes. I tried to...
Hi all, I'm not used to OnTimer() however, the EA refreshes every 2 minutes given by  EventSetTimer(60*2); I would like to modify this EA, but it seems not working as usual: Example    if(TimeCurrent()>0) { bool test = true;} else{ test = false; } If I do this, I got an error: "Test - Undeclared...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need to find the ratio between two currencies at run time. like below: account_currency_ratio = slave_account_currency/master_account_currency ratio it's simple if they're same or a Symbol exists which consists of these two currencies. but I'm confused about how to find it if a currency pair...
I've tried getting the new MQL4 market place apps but the latest ones available are dated September 12.  I've noticed that many demos have been downloaded on some of these after that date. Now matter which MT4 terminal I try (and I've tried 5 or 6) the apps under the "new" selection are stuck at...