MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 611

Hi everyone in the house, Please I encountered this problem for the first time and I don't know how to solve it: Stack overflow in 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Experts\FxCashEarner Vs.1.0.ex4' Anytime I compile my ea, that is the message it gives to me. Thanks in advance
Hi All, I am trying to minimize the number of loss trades of my EA. Is it possible to do this with MT4 strategy Tester? I thought this would be simple to include as a feature in the tester. Presently only money value figures, such as Profit , DD etc, are being displayed on results table, not...
Hello Forum, I've read countless articles on indicators, but am struggling to understand how smoothing or weighting works with respect to moving averages. Before I try and code what I want, I would like to understand the maths. Could anyone point me to a good article or description of smoothing etc?...
am unable to use this indicator . please help me and many errors came while i compile it
Hi How can I change the Excel DDE link output code.? for example; = MT4 | BID! EURUSD in MT4 program, how can I change this code.? or (MetaQuotes language editor on Is it possible? i want change code = Mt4onebroker2 | BID! EURUSD thanks.
Just a quick question regarding non-specific brokers. How do the prices of 1 broker correspond to the prices of a second? If both brokers are left to their own devices the prices would inevitably diverge? Therefor is there some concurrent communication between brokers to keep prices approximately...
Hello my dear friends as am new here in forum i need a help and hope to be helped by you all expert over here.   As i want to know that how can i change the name of the custom indicator   for example if the name of the indicator is MACD and i want to change its name to NONAME how can i do this ?...
Hi all. I have a custom arrow indicator and need to put calculate the arrow position based on the buffer width (indicator_width1,, indicator_width2, etc).... How can i get the width of a specific buffer or other properties of the custom indicator?  
Hi,   I have a fully functioning EA, however I want to add a time of day trading filter so that the EA only trades within certain times of the day. I would also like to optimise this time function for best results. Can some one on this forum please direct me to the section of code base that provides...
have tried to print the arrows but all to no avail . please help out . these are codes belo. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Green #property indicator_color2 Red extern bool Alerts = TRUE;...
I recently saw an issue in an EA during testing on a 1H chart.  The EA issues a stop buy order at a 1.53824 on GBPUSD.  The high never reaches this level before it back down according to the history center.  However, the stop buy order was triggered and filled.  Any reason why the order is triggered...
[Deleted]
when i use the HeiKen Ashi indicator will be normal in the default windows. like the following.     But Heiken Ashi won't map the k-bar width because the indicator width is fixed to 3. as following.   because the code is    SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,1,ExtColor1);    SetIndexBuffer(0...
[Deleted]
Hi, i got this simple arrow indicator from this same forum  if High[i+1]>High[i]  it shows red arrow at High[i]  if(Low[i+1]>Low[i]) it shows green arrow at Low[i] now i need to add two more different arrows  if High[i+5]>High[i]  it should show red square at High[i]+.0002  if(Low[i+5]>Low[i]) it...
Hello guys, im doing this to learn and code an indicator that i want, im a newbie and im doing what i can to learn this.. Well, my problem in this code is i want to put an arrow after a touch in the rectangle, but the arrow appears everywhere. The arrow is just to see if i done the right thing..  My...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I am testing my EA and, with my broker's history quotes, I get a quality of about 57% on XAUUSD H1. Surfing the net I have discovered a program called Tickstory that seems good to achieve a 99% modelling quality. I have two questions: My EA trades only on new bars, so I actually should...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm going to quote a message from luxorlo about Build 902 that was posted on October 22nd: "  I wrote a message in the 890 version section but I this has been deleted so I write here again the issue I have detected in build 890 hoping that this will be fixed in this new version, if not be aware...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a trading website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea. I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.  Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or Envolv?
I am writing a script that puts pending orders at select values on a fibo. The fibo is hand drawn on the current chart I am looking at, I want to be able to place pending orders at certain levels, is it possible to read in the fibo levels on the chart so my script can place pending orders at certain...
Hello.  i want to add martingale system to MM of a robot that works with binary options. for that i need to know how previous deal in a row closed - if in profit, then i reset multiplier, if in loss, then increase power-multiplier and calculate lot size using init lot size and base and power...
[Deleted]
  WebRequest  (2)
Hello All, I need to know how to use webrequest in mql. I have Url, Application Id and Key. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance Abhishek 
I was using the strategy tester on USDCAD. I downloaded 1m Data Now when I load any charts or profiles with USDCAD MT4 freezes for about a minute to 5 minutes or even longer. I deleted the file from strategy tester but that does not help It's really annoying and I don't know how to remedy it.  All...
Hello, The problem concerns the following: I've found out that using the iCustom() function makes my indicator too slow because it changes symbols after every new OnTimer() event. So i decided to turn the external indicator that i call with iCustom() into an internal function (i basically added the...
Content removed Please do not use the forum for advertising
Hello MT4 community, I am relatively new to MT4 and during the course of the last weeks I tried to program a simple EA on my own. I am pretty sure I have all the parameters that are needed to make this EA work, however it does not take any trades in the backtester and I can´t seem to find the reason...
Hello everyone, I hope you are fine. I am having problems processing requotes in my CloseOrder() function. My function tries to close trades in a loop. If the broker sends a requote, the Ea tries again and again until closed. In theory it should work, however sometimes the broker sends back an error...
Hello guys, please excuse my poor english. Im trying to do an indicator with fractals but i have some problems when i try to get the previous values. Until now what i did was to connect trend lines between the most recent fractal and the previous fractal, when the trend line break it will plot an...
[Deleted]
I found an EA form the internet but it only use for demo trainding account :( Can somebody help to fix it to use for real trading account    Thank you very much  
help me.the text when i change time frame or window is missing to the screen how i can fixing it?thanks
Hi ! I have the following problem: I would like to start a script out of an indi. If i doubleclick the script in the navigator it funktions perfect. I want to start the script from the indie by if ( id == CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && ........)  { "script should be executed at this point once" } but I...
[Deleted]
Hi If i place a trade using the "New Order" button, I noticed there was no slippage options when i modified the trade and manually added a take profit amount. I usually place trades through orderSend and never really used the button. Is there an automatic slippage? Cheers