MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 603

Hi Guys I`m here with a problem again. In my EA I calculate an average level, i named AvgLevel and i am using it for signals. if ( Ask > AvgLevel && Open[ 1 ]<Close[ 1 ] && Open[ 1 ]<AvgLevel ) This is a small part of the signal check , but this code without the last part shown bellow trades. With
Would someone know if its  possible to send from mt4 to excel in separate columns..same row..for the same order number.. Then next row for different order number etc.. 1..order entry price , stoploss,closing price,variable calc1,var calc2, And about 10 other variable calcs Some calcs occur before...
Where can I find the difference instructions of the functions below? I didn't find the differences even though I tried to print the return values. 1. Between DoubleToStr() and DoubleToString()? 2. Between CharToString() and CharToStr() ? 3. Between StringGetCharacter() and StringGetChar()? You...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am very new to this, and I am learning mql4 so I can backtest some of my strategies with the MT4 strategy tester. I have a very simple strategy that buys in the direction of the last candle printed as soon as a new candle prints. My EA doesn't seem to work correctly. The results don't make...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Trying to catch a price to execute a trade when I'm not far from the EMA using GoodPrice function below but with no success. what am I'm doing wrong here? Thank you!!!  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ extern double FarFromAverage =...
Im kinda shock, maybe anyone of you could help me. I dont understand why this returns me the columns changed order. I have an CSV with 2columms full of data. And this returns me A2,A1;     B2;B1;    etc.... why?? int handle=FileOpen(Archivo_Historical(),FILE_READ|FILE_CSV);      for(int...
Hi all, i'm studying MQL4 through the book here and documentation, i'm also watching some youtube video, but everything is before build 600+. So i need someone who can kindly help me adding some comment on Custom Moving Avarage Indicator, the one as example in MT4 and Moving Avarage EA
Hey guys, As we all may know there is the Fed rate decision tomorrow. Any thoughts? Cheers, Dean 
Hey guys, Just need some help please. I would like to draw rectangles on the M5 chart. Each rectangle will represent M15. I basically want to show the previous days worth of M15 on M5. When I drop the script on the chart it only draws the attached picture, with the Highs and Lows incorrect? Below is...
[Deleted]
if((dtInfo+(60*3))<Time&&Time<(dtInfo+(60*60*30)))       1, can not be implemented, the implementation of the error time can not be added, do not know what is the number of errors or can not add, hoping to modify the next 2, MQL4 Chinese forum can not be landed, but also need to run to the English...
hlw coders i m in little trouble in coding of EA, i made it according to MA crossover signal if signal buy its cancel previous sell signal and placed new buy order also same for sell signal.. i already made it.... but i m in trouble to find what was previous signal and at what price from the latest...
[Deleted]
  OrderSend Error  (6)
Hello, i know you may have read this like 100 times and this may get on your nerves now but i have a big problem with OrderSend Error 130. I literally can do what i want and still get this error but maybe you have an idea what i am doing wrong. Would be really happy if someone could tell me what...
Hi all,   I am using MQL4 and I want to know that how to identify that Moving Average line has crossed candle. I tried using iMA() method but I think it returns moving average value not the  current price Please tell me what method or logic I can use to identify Moving Average Candle crossover....
[Deleted]
Hi there, When I output datetime to a csv file, it shows    2015.12.10 20:58:39.   Is there any way I can change the format like   20151210205839  , which eliminate the dots and colons?  Thanks 
Hi Guys, Within Windows 8 is released and Surface Tablet is coming into the market, I believe more users will use Windows 8 installed device, i.e. Cell Phone, tablet and PC. Does anyone know whether MT4 can be run on Windows 8 Phone? On Windows 8 RT/Pro Tablet? On Windows 8 Laptop? Does MT4
Hello, could you please advise whether it is possible to use the STATISTICA package to predict the exchange rate for 10-15 days. This is an assignment for a course project. I found a similar example: http://www.statistica.ru/statportal/tabID__32/MId__141/ModeID__0/PageID__354/DesktopDefault.aspx
Hi All, I am new in programming. I have an EA which run which correctly, decided to change the strategy  by using the fractals indicator. The resulting EA opens only long positions for both buy and sell conditions. The "if" statement: if C1<iFractals (Null,0,MODE_LOWER,0); Sell and if C1>iFractals...
[Deleted]
Hi  How can I say or in mql4?  I am trying to say    if ( AccountNumber( ) != ccc or ccc1) return(0);  but its obviously wrong.....  Many Thanks 
Trying to create a csv file.  Now, I know this isn't useful; but in order to figure out a problem; you need to break it down into it's smaller components.  This is the component I'm trying to get work. The output should be: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3  The output I get is: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3  Here is the code....
[Deleted]
for example,I open a chart window of a symbol, can I change the symbol of the chart window by keyboard upwards or downwards according to the market watch list.I mean when I press a certain key, the chart window will show the next symbol. Thanks!
[Deleted]
I think you usually use copy and paste on writing the code. But I cannot do it because my MetaEditor refuses copy command. I used to be able to do it actually. But one day maybe a year before the editor suddenly stoped accepting the command. I can appoint the part which I want to copy. But when I...
Hi there, I manually opened a BUY order and ran the below code: void OnStart()  {//---   for(int i=OrdersTotal();i>0; i--)     {      Print("OrdersTotal: ",OrdersTotal());            if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==false) Print("Unable to close order. Error: "...
Ok.  Im at the end of my patience and am now putting my problem to the masses for support...... please. The following test code is to solve a problem I am experiencing with a multi dimensional array.  The first problem is that the ArrayResize function is not resizing the array (note my print result)...
Hi, I am faceing the following problem: I create a regression channel with the following code if(RegressionCreate(0,"Regression",0,mindate,maxdate,clrBlue,STYLE_SOLID,1,false,false,true,true,true,0)==true)    {       Regression_Channel=true;       testprice=ObjectGetValueByTime(0,"Regression"...
[Deleted]
Hello here is my next question^^ This time this could interest more people: Renkocharts are very easy to handle for beginners and seem to be a pretty save thing in slow markets. However i wanted to try my own EA´s on a renko because i think that could be interesting aswell. But sadly this is not...
Hi, I got an indicator (Open-source) giving buying and selling signal. I am trying to use that "indicator" in an EA. But in that they are using a custom indicator function counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(). I read that (in Documents, here) this function cannot be used in EAs and scripts. Can anyone...
Dear forum members, This is a inquiry on MT4 and the prices it shows within candles, as well as the price specified in a Buy Stop order. I need to ask an opinion from other traders, further to a dilemma I am having with a new trading account. As far as I know - this is what I observed/understood...
[Deleted]
Can anyone show me how to place a VLine at the start of the day, for a specific time.  I am on EST and would like to show, on my chart, the start of the day.  Which is midnight.  My chart time is 5 hours ahead of EST.         ObjectDelete("DayStart");             ObjectCreate("DayStart",OBJ_VLINE,0...
[Deleted]
Hello, In my quest of findind a trading strategy that makes consistent profits (everlasting goal … ;-)), I’m often face of the same situation that needs some care. Here is the situation : Suppose I determine that the market must be traded with a long position. And that I find a precise level that
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I am having runtime errors when backtesting an EA, and no error message is showing up in the Experts tab - it's a bit needle in a haystack without even a line number where the error occurred to go off... Thanks.