MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 474

Convert into EA  (5)
Hi,  I have indicator that i would turned into EA. Because i tried but unfortunately i did not convert successful it into EA TF 15min Buy green arrow Sell red arrow Exit opposite arrow  would be awesome if you could help me
Dear sir Please Provide Small Example to save an String in Text File In D Drive using Named Pipes ( Mql4 Code ) Thank you
I am wondering is it's possible to have a single EA running on any currency pair , but have it monitor multiple currency pairs and respond to triggers as they arise in each pair. Essentially I want a EA that will poll all pairs of interest, test pre-configured criteria on each one and respond with
Hello folks I am testing my EA on a MT4 terminal installed on a ubuntu machine. My robot kicks out Order Place Failed: 134 despite the account balance has sufficient funds. The lot size is just 0.1 when the account balance is 10k. I did my research and couldn't find any reference to this case. Any...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        panel.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hi all guys, excuse my bad English, use Google Translator. I need to help make my trading strategy into EA for Renko The indicators: Quantum (only ex4) Parameters: eintDepth3 = 300 Symphonie_Trendline_Indikator Parameters: CCIPeriod = 14 ATRPeriod = 5 Here is the trading rules : BUY ENTRY: 1....
Hi all I am testing my strategy, and for some reason, some trades can be closed outside the bars! How can this happen? and can this be fixed please?
I have a buffer that draws line sections from one bar to another, much like the ZigZag indicator.  But what I really want to do is draw a line section, then turn it off for some distance, and then draw another section.  I know that a line can be only one color per buffer, but it would be nice to...
[Deleted]
I have been using the period_converter_opt indicator to create a 10 min chart, andit works great. The only problem is that it only runs for so long (maybe a couplehours) and then the 10 min chart goes blank with "Waiting for Updates".The only way to recover is to close the 10 min chart and the...
Hi guys, I wonder if someone can help here. I want my EA to to close orders partial. i.e when the EA has placed an order with 1.6lots,  if the EA is in profit, and i have achieved 0.8lots profit then it should close 0.8 lots. Below is my code. First part shows my partial close functions - I cant see...
I heard research has been done on all this candlestick patterns and outhere should be information on them and their rate of win. Can anyone recommend books on this subject or websites (would be great) that explain all the patterns and their win percentage
Hi, I was wondering if there is a simple way to have a global pause of 5 seconds between trade actions across 3 EAs? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm stumped.  I can't seem to get this example to work: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1355
Hi Folks, I am a noob at coding and have been getting some help with this, but buddy is busy so I am here to see if anyone may have a solution to my problem. I have what I thought would be something simple to code, lol. I want an arrow painted when all 4 tfs have closed in the same direction, but it...
  TXT To MT4 EA  (1)
Hello all, I hope this is the correct area to ask this and apologies for the newbie question. How do I go about turning an EA which is written in TXT format into a working MT4 EA file? Any help would be much appreciated as I'm struggling to find anything on Google for this problem. Regards
I'm just recently getting into coding MQL4 and I'm really confused with the results I'm seeing.  This is perplexing since I'm a professional programmer with over 30 years experience, including nearly 10 years in C++.  I'll illustrate my problem with two pieces of code.  The first is the one that I...
Hi Everyone! if Statement stop's running after first day, only works one's on the drup on chart. pls,need the hint here       double BFM;      double BarsFromMidnight()            {      if(Hour() == 0) {BFM = 0;}      else       if(Hour() == 1) {BFM = 1;}      else      if(Hour() == 2) {BFM =...
Hi all I believe people here may have heard of NonLagMA indicator, basically this is a trend indicator. I am trying to use this indicator to build a strategy, e.g when the trend has change, go long or short accordingly. However, working on a M30 timeframe, I have way too many trade open. I am using...
  Cannot load  (4)
Anyone knows why I can`t load experts, scripts and indicators in MT4. Basically nothing works in one of my terminals while everything (the same) works in all other terminals I have installed. I have MT4 terminals from 5 or 6 brokers but I only got this problem with one, the rest have no problem in...
I made a custom indicator (using Molanis) that involves having bollinger band from M15 (yellow), H1 (green), H4 (blue), and D1 (white) onto a single chart. The purpose is to see the upper and lower bands of H1 H4 and D1 while looking at M15 chart, and so on. However, result looks something like this...
Hii guys it would be awesome if you can help me out here, i need to get the EA file name and remove the strings from its name and have the final result in only numbers, EXAMPLE: EA name is "JOHNCORE 112.32231" we need to get the name of the EA file from with-in the code somehow, then from the file
Hello everyone, So I've been reading the mql4 book I've tried my hand at customising the basic EA code that's in there. I've got it working with different entry/exit signal but I can't seem to get it to short. I've put alerts in every stage of the EA but still can't figure out where the problem is
double Buffer1[]; double Buffer2[]; int OnInit()   {       SetIndexBuffer(0, Buffer1);    PlotIndexSetDouble(0, PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE, 0);    PlotIndexSetInteger(0, PLOT_ARROW, 241);    SetIndexBuffer(1, Buffer2);    PlotIndexSetDouble(1, PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE, 0);    PlotIndexSetInteger(1, PLOT_ARROW, 242);...
So I built an EA only for entries nothing else. But for some reason for example when there is a setup on AUDUSD and another on GBPNZD at the same time the robot only take 1 of those trades. Why? What can I do to fix this problem. Im new to coding so please bear with me. I know I said it was only for...
What would occur in the charts generated if history data from server with different server time is transferred into history file in a new mt4 with different server time. How would the new mt4 treat this new data. Thanks
Say I want on one chart to have 10 sound alerts . I go into the terminal , alerts tab and create the first one. Is there a way to copy this first sound alert and just drag it to the price i want ? And then to copy it again and drag to the next price and so on. Just copy and drag? As the way I am...
Hi, Need support on coding function to close all orders for all pairs with same magic number if net profit equal spasified money amount   I searched around and tried to code it myself but unfortunately not succeed :) Appreciate your support  Thanks 
I want to know if its possible to make this simple custom oscillator where 1. Add stochastic + williams %R for current time frame (-100 to +100 oscillator) 2. Add stochastic + williams %R for M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 times frames, total divided by 8 (also results in -100 to +100 oscillator)
I have a buy order open and closed again. Everything works OrderNummer=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,NormalizeDouble(Bid-Sl*Point,Digits),NormalizeDouble(Bid+Tpf*Point,Digits),"Buy",123,0,Blue); if(Bars > barsCount){    if(OrdersTotal() > 0){       for(int c = 0; c < OrdersTotal(); c++){...
Hello, I'm very new in programming MT4 custom indicators an that's the reason for my very basic question. How can I shift all values of the whole price curve in the chart (e.g close/high/low etc.) continuously "X" bars in the left direction of the chart? This shifted values are "basic" values for...
I entered a sell trade . The price is currently just below my sell price, maybe 2 or 3 pips. Why am i still minus on pips on my trade order? It seemed to me that when I place a trade the spread is automatically applied as when i entered the market my sell order was not executed at the current market...