MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 441

Hi everyone, I am looking for a script for the buy and sell stop order. I have searched on the net but wasnt able to find it. What the script should do, is the following: Place an buy or/and stop sell order 30 pips away from the market price with a SL and TP. Is there any type of script available?...
Hi, I don´t know why sometimes all accounts dissapear from my mt4 of my smartphone, I´m not the only person with this problems but I don´t find any solution to this problem. I don´t have any clean program that clean the cache of the mt4. 
pls can someone help me, i want my EA to open only 4pairs or symbol on a window and ignore other entries on other pairs since maximum require position on pairs is reached...thanks i did this but dont think it worked ,any other code help is high appreciated..thanks if(OrderSymbol()>3 )   {...
Hello Need help please !!! In Bollinger Bands there is a SMA  If I put a SMA in the chart,  both SMA is not the same Is it normal please ? Thanks in advance for your answer :-)
I have this indicator coded for me which suppose to be be giving me both popup and sound alert I am getting the popup alert , but no sound, we have checked setting, I have re-installed MT4, Still problem persist I will appreciate suggestions and Possible solutions from individuals here Thank you to
  Stochrsi software  (19   1 2)
hi i have a great mt4 indicator stochrsi it gives good results on binary options till now it is the same rules as stochastic rule sell when line leaves 80 level and buy when price leaves 20 level..but as long as this system have too line such as the stochastic red and the rsi yellow line i have to...
I created a function to rewrite my order history for the month of March to an existing file, but I only want it to rewrite if the OrderTicket() does not exist in the file.  The first time I run it, it writes all March's orders to separate files based on strategy, and it works just fine. But when I...
Hello, I am trying to get Open price of Current month using iOpen, but its giving me error 4074 in Strategy tester if started from the middle of the month but it gives me prices when I start strategy tester from beginning of the Month. I need open price in any case. So is there any way except iOpen...
I have done the Tools > Options > max bar history is set to 250000 and max bars in chart is set to 5000. I have also tried to refresh the chart, and even deleting the history file for the time frame of the particular pair. I also sometimes have gaps in my charts that also don't fill in, when I...
hi all my new in programming make exprit tow Stochastic the first Stochastic with trend the second Stochastic with price dispersion but i have problem open only one order sell or buy need fix problem every Cross Stochastic open order can anyone help me Thank
  OrderSelect()  (8)
hello, ticket = OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) I know if among open or pending orders at position pos if there is an order then ticket = TRUE. But in which case   ticket = FALSE ?
#property strict; //This line on the top   int X_1 = (int)ChartGetInteger(0, CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR)-1;   int X_2 = (int)ChartGetInteger(0, CHART_VISIBLE_BARS)-2;   int X_3 = X_1-X_2;    int LowBarNumber  = iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,X_2,X_3);   int HighBarNumber  = iHighest(Symbol()...
Hey, After downloading data from Tickstory (Duckascopy), EA won't run as it did before. It will NOT execute trades as it used to. I tried optimizing the EA but MT4 crashes (runs for a year). Can you help plz? Regards,
I am trying to write an EA but I have a problem.  I want it to look at stochastic on multiple timeframes.  So I wrote my "if" statement with two iStochastic sentences with 4h and daily chart selected. And with && between the two, but when I backtest I look at the Stochastic and it will buy before...
I am looking for a great book in learning mq4 programming where they also include a way to make nice graphics on the chart. A lot of EA's have nice boxes with information or input boxes on the screen. Is there any book teaching this or a website with easy to follow examples? Would be nice to learn a...
Hello.I want to remove martingale from my Ea because of drawdrown.Also I want to add TSA to it.But I couldn't.Could someone help me
Dear All I tried to calculate the pivot of last 3 years' range, ie the highest high, the lowest low of the last 3 years, and the closing price of the last year, then sum these 3 together and divided by 3. I got the code working, but the numerical result is wrong. Using euro as example, it should be
Hello All Need a little help with modifying an Indicator (Indicator Arrows) created by Ernst (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12412). Firstly, a big shout out to Ernst for creating this gem! :) I don't have any coding experience with MQL5, hence seeking help. 1. It appears the Stochastic triggers a Buy...
Hi all, Please help me to recover the content of mail box on MT4 platform on iphone. I want to get demo platform credentials info on this mail box but it is being blank when i click on this feature. Do you know reason why? btw. I also tried to open additional account direct on MT4 platform on...
Hello  ******* i have expert robot its work with 1 pip fixed spread 4 digits   its cant work with ecn 5 digits because candels different in chart  now if i request tecnology company to setup new mt4 with 1 pip fixed spread 4 digit ok  now there is one problem How i can get the price live quotes...
Hi everyone, new to the forum and very new to programming - been mostly teaching myself by doing and reading a LOT of forum posts. Anyway, working on an EA which is based on a simple box breakout strategy - at a certain time, EA establishes high and low price over X bars and places buy stop and sell...
Hi, First a confession... I am not good at programming :-)  I hope that someone can / will help me. I have some code to make Heiken Ashi Candles, now I would like to put a condition for 2 candles back. But I can't seem to get it right. Here is the Code: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total...
Hello, I would like to be assisted, my mt4 program uses English, I have an EA I would like to use but the EA's name is in Chines and has the preset as well. the problem I encounter is that the EA cannot be recognized by the mt4 until i change the name of the EA to English, in this case, the preset...
Hey guys, I need a reliable EA of auto setting-up TPSL on MT4. The one I'm using always change my SL unwantedly. Could you recommend one? Free or paid both ok. Cheers!
This code is about showing the % of the the body int candleclose(){   double open    = iOpen(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,1);   double high    = iHigh(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,1);   double low     = iLow(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,1);   double close   = iClose(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,1);   int range = int...
Hello, I've been researchin around the internet and i can't seem to find an EA that can do exactly what am looking for. So here is my request. I am currently trading on the GBPJPy on 4hr timeframe and according to statistical analysis, am setting my stop loss at 20 pips and take profit at 40 pips....
So I'm currently running 7 different MT4 terminals, on different accounts, with the same code, only with different parameters to try and optimise my strategy. I accidentally loaded the same parameters into 2 of those terminals, but couldn't be bothered to go and change it. I just assumed that I'd
hello  i wrote a program with OrderSend().But this order isnt send correctly ( ticket <0 ) Can u tell from where is the error in this program : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   openTrades.mq4...
Hi there, let me start off by thanking everyone who is going to help me solve my problem and also everyone who does not. The indicator I am trying to code is fairly simple (from what I have been told, however since I have zero programming knowledge and all my attempts to code this indicator have...
  Help with Backtesting  (16   1 2)
Hi Im an advanced trader but just starting to get into Metatrader4. I followed several youtube videos on how to do a basic backtest on Metatrader and I can do all the steps required but then when I press Start my platform never seems to finish the test.  It will run for forever for over half an hour...