MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 307

Hi, can anybody help me with this code? It gives me an error OnCalculate function, I'm trying to create an indicator in Separate Chart, that shows an Stochastic and EMA/SEMA at the same time. Here is the code
Hi everyone. I need to use one fuction, but with a varible numbers of parameters , the quntity of parameters is known in advance. In C++ for example, you use kind of void func(int a, int b, ...) and it's simple. But unfortunately I havent found any information about it in MQL4. Any tips, how to do
I observe unsystematic crashes of MT4 (latest version) when attempting to open the market tab from the terminal window (for exmaple, to run updates of EAs). I have two VPS servers in different data centers. One each, several installations of MT4 from several brokers, and 3-4 MT4 instances running in
Hello, I have configured a Telegram Bot in order to send my trades notifications from MT4 to my Telegram channel through an Expert advisor but I am having issue which is my bot in Telegram is sending the same message multiple times until I cut the EA. I tried to modify the variable msg.updater in
Actually, it's putting 2147483647 in front of what the actual indicator value is. Can you help? I can't figure it out. My code below is for MT4. NOTE: I've number 2147483647 is significant because it shows up when you max out the "Max bars in history" or "Max bars in chart" of the MT4 Options Chart
Hey. I will ask for help . Why compiler print "OrderModify" should be checked ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| USDPLN expert pozostałe .mq4 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Hi, when plotting say a MA for example, the EUR/USD, it returns the value as 1.xxxxx (5 digits). How can I increase that to say 8 digits - 1.xxxxxxxx? Using this in a MA slope EA. TIA
How can determine the total profit of all currently opened orders in mql4
Can anyone help me know how i can open an order that gives a 10 profit when using a EURUSD currency pair
I am using following code to set buy/sell order and than set trailing stop/loss order. It uses SMA for setting order and than set trailing stop loss on stock The issue I am seeing is the last order is not setting stop loss porperly. I have just started on MT4. It took me 2 weeks to understand pick
I am building an indicator in eabuilder.com. I need help to make the MT4 ZigZag Indicator compare highs and lows. For example, in an uptrend, I want the Higher Low (current candle) to be above the Low and the Higher High to be above the High. See attachment
Hi there, I manage a number of VPS's with EA's installed on them using. All using the same EA. I come across a problem where some of the EA's will give a 4109 error when trying to open trades. This does not make sense to me as I have allowed live trading in the options and the EA settings, I have...
I'm struggling with something, very basic actually. At the moment im following an online course and with the function OrderSend, nothing happens for me. I do the exact same formula as the online course, where it works, but for me no order sends, just in the expert tab i get the notification "
Hello All, i have this simple code to create Trailing Stop. it works perfectly. But my ideas is to open a reverse order with double lots when SL is touched. I have made lot of test, but this seems not working extern int MagicNumber=123;extern double Lots
I made this wonderful EA that makes use of volcano strategy but i want to add some sort of filter to it using the currency strenght meter. I want a situation whereby if the EA sees a trade it checks the strenght of the currecy before taking the trade foe example if the EA sees a buy trade on EURUSD
Hi everyone, I found and downloaded two great indicators for trend lines (attached below). They both (in different ways) send an alert when a personalized trend line is touched. Would someone be able to show me how to tweak them to add two extra feautures: 1. The alert will be triggered 2 pips
I have an EA that can connect to a database, run a stored procedure and display the results onto the charts. But so far I have only been able to display objects such as OBJ_TREND & OBJ_TEXT which only have one or two x/y coordinate values. I am now trying to get those results into an indicator
  RSI Custom Code  (2)
Hello All, Is there a way to create a code for Metatrader 4 that once a currency pair reaches overbought conditions or oversold conditions, the trading window would flash a color to get my attention red (for oversold) or green (for overbought)? I need this a part of my algorithm. I have multiple
  Lost toolbar  (3)
I have lost my toolbar on Mt4 terminal . It only shows the upper left tabs - eg.. ------- File View Insert Chart Tools Windows Help The following have disappeared from the toolbar ..... Time-frame selections and charting tools selection This happened after i went to "File" then "Print Preview" I
Hi everybody, please how can i do this ? i have an custom indicator which gives Buy arrow (Blue Color) and Sell arrow (red color), but how i create auto trade buy/sell when arrow appear on chart with take profit and SL. My Indicator shared with you
I have a simple thing that I am struggling to figure out how to do (if possible) As part of my expert in sizing my trade I need to account for the difference in currency from my base currency to the trade currency. Usually the AUD/USD pair. Effectively I am trying to achieve: lot_size = sizing
  New to Forex: Where do I start?  (265   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Hello guys, my name is Mike hope to be a regular here , does anyone have any suggestions on where to start on forex? I know babypips.com but does anyone know any good book that teach the basics? And, a few questions to the reqular traders here if it's okay :P : 1) How profitable can forex be? 2)...
I have an EA according to my requirements but When I run it on my live account it shows a little difference in parameters set and actual trade. It set different SL and TP. I set SL 10 and TP 12 pip but it open trade with SL and TP both 12 pip. If I add another pair the SL and TP of other pair is
  modyifing orders  (5)
hi guys , im writing function to move stop loss to break even and close percentage of the order im geting errors in the ordermodify and orderclose opreator when i print the resuilts in journal i get the orderlot()=0.0 before i even issue the orderclose commandm any help will be apriciated thanks
Hi, Im trying to use the iCustom to display the same indicator in 2 separate windows, one that shows the 5m indicator, the other that shows a 15m indicator. double didi5mup = iCustom(NULL,5,"didi-index",3,8,20,0,1); double didi15mup = iCustom(NULL,15,"otherdidi",3,0,2,8,0,2,20,0,2,0,1); double
Hello. In MT4, I customize a chart (for ex: Black layout on white, show ask line, don't show grid), and then when I open another, the customization goes default on the next chart. How do I make the customize permanent and common on every chart? Thank you!
can any one please expalin what is going on i have limit order the price pull backe below them and yet theu are not triggered so weird , i dont think it is my expert issue becuase it send the order with no issue any help will be appritiated thanks
Hi all, I'm starting a back testing EA (NNFX Algo Tester) from the command line using *.ini files. The problem is, it start so fast, without letting MT4 to login to the broker server first. Of course, I wouldn't have this problem if there's a way to start an EA on an already open (and logged in)
The same EA works fine on Instaforex and ICMarkets. but it does not work when I attached the EA to the charts of BTG MT4. I put a Print just before OrderSend() function, the print message shows buy/sell signals are generated as expected, but the OrderSend() mysteriously stops working.  Autotrade is...
I am making narrow range with last four candles in narrow range and enter buy if high crosses above narrow range created by last four candles. Its very simple ea. created ea with help of online ea generator, but it has limitations so high low within 2 % OF LAST FOUR CANDLES simple code is as follows