MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 185

recently I bought some MT4 compatable D1 data --standard DDMMYYYY OHLC -- data length -== about 40 years MT4 shows me a DAILY chart of the whole data going back 40 years -- however when I try to convert it to WEEKLY ( W1 ) it will only show backto mid 2002 ( about 19 years ) MT$ converts it's own
Hello, I have a problem with my code Somtimes it missed the opportunity, I have 3 accounts in the same broker and I put the same robot in those 3 accounts but Sometimes, 2accounts place an order but the another one does not place an order(it missed the opportunity) This is my code: (I can not put it
In here: https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectmove written: ObjectMove The function changes coordinates of the specified anchor point of the object at the specified chart. There are two variants of the function: bool ObjectMove ( string object_name, // object name int point_index
Hello I have created an ea that I will be running on 28 different forex pairs. Which means I will have 28 charts open each running the EA. I have noticed that some people have multiple mt4 terminals and each one runs a single ea. Could you explain the advantages of this. Is it ok for me to run
Can anyone show me how to select second last closed order. I know how to select last closed order. But not able to select second last order
Probably a simple one but I have been searching the better part of the day. All the equity protection EAs I am finding close all active trades when criteria is met, but I do not want trades to be closed, I only want the auto trading to be disabled. All the EAs I have found are not source code or it
Hi! I need help. I have made these buttons with the intention of informing me of the current benefits as well as that they change color depending on whether the benefit is "0" with gains or losses (gray, green or red) and with only two decimal places. In principle it works for me but it does not
Good morning all . Can any of you help me solve a problem? This EA only takes long positions. By moving a line in the program, it only takes short positions! In your opinion, what is the correction to be made in order for him to take long and short positions? Thanks for your help . Gerard
Hello, everyone, I have met a problem when coding EA and I was wondering whether you could be kind enough to enlighten me. The internet connection to the server here is sometimes lost and reestablished automatically. The following is my understanding of EA working when internet is lost and...
I have coded an ea that trades at the close of the current candle. However my system is traded on the daily chart. The spreads are much higher at the open of a new bar. Therefore I would like to perform all my trading actions before the candle closes. Any
Guys, I am calling upon your expertise on how to solve the following issue, while executing scalping strategy I have been having problem with the Sell Stop or the Buy Stop order being triggered by the MT4 way late after the price has moved, I am talking about 20 to 30 pips after, this is messing
I cannot associate thecolor to the level of percentage, in either direction retracement. Someone cancorrect the command string? Thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| AG Multi Color Fib.mq4 |//|...
Hello, I need help for my code The trailing stop does not move(it's fixed when it is active), it should move once the price go to the take profit here is my code for that void Trailing_SL() { for ( int i = 0 ; i < OrdersTotal (); i++) { bool res = OrderSelect
Hi All, I am new in MQL4 and I am trying to understand the strategy testing of MT4. When I try to run my EA, the Open/Close values does not match what is on the chart and it is way off: 2021.07.19 00:09:02.182 2020.07.16 00:00:00 DoyEA AUDCHF,Daily: Executed: 2020.07.16 00:00:00 Prev Close:0.66169
[Deleted]
Thanks for any help on this. I just want to draw an VLine (vertical line) at each ma cross on my charts. How can I access back-data for an iMA? (I can code it going forward, that's simple, but going backwards?) Thank you very much for any help!
I know this is going to seem a bizarre request to many of you but is there a way to move the chart over by 30 minutes.  By this I mean where currently a 1hr bar shows the activity from 8:00 - 9:00, 9:00 - 10:00, etc, is it possible to have the hourly bars showing the activity from 7:30 - 8:30, 8:30...
  MT4 on M1 Mac?  (1)
Hey everyone, Anyone here using an M1 Mac with MT4? I currently have an intel 16" Macbook Pro, and MT4 works just fine using the ready-made package. Interested in buying an M1 Mac but would just like to hear some input first from other people. So, if you are using MT4 with an M1 Mac, does it work
  Lomb Periodogram  (11   1 2)
Here's something interesting that I saw on the Wave59 website. Modified Lomb Periodogram. The red oscillator reveals the relationship to the dominant market cycle. Wave59’s proprietary version is intelligent enough to know when it's confused. The green histogram indicates the level of error so you...
hello, I have a different account trading in  different brokers. It's difficult de manage it. So, is it possible to open many account trading in only one MT4 multiterminal with  differents brokers? If it's possible, can you help me. thank you
I need mql4 file of CSM indicator as shown in picture I mean different timeframe values showing
Hi there, Is there anyway to round 0.001 to 0.01? Eg : 0.012 to 0.02. I tried round (); Unfortunately it only round up 5 and above. Thanks in advance
  MT4 + DLL  (3)
Hi, What programming language is the best choice for creating a DLL file for MT4? According to this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3921541/programming-language-for-creating-dll-c-or-c-sharp C would be the best choice to avoid compatibility issues that could happen with C++. Is this true for
Hi, I've built an EA and wanted to backtest it in a Strategy tester. When using historical data from the broker, on EURUSD, everything works fine. But when I switch to any other pair, strategy tester just stops at x%, around 10-15% depending on a pair, and does not want to go any further.. Does
Hi All, Please help I have 1 Minute (M1) historical data going back to 2006 and I was able to use the MT4 PeriodConverter script to succesfuly convert M1 to M5, M15 and M30 using the steps below, however when i try to do the same for H1 (using 60 multiplier) and D1 (using 1440 multiplier), the
Hi, Can someone help me with a simple matrix operation? Here, I have built a matrix of all open orders. I have sorted them from the most loss-making to the most profitable. Now, I take the most losing order and check if the profitable orders are able to compensate it with a small profit. It seems
Hello! My MT4 does an auto shutdown immediately after opening the app. I've uninstalled the program a few times but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions
I wonder there is a difference between below code. because I want to make backtest speed faster. if (a> 0 ) Print ( "OK" ); if (a!= 0 ) Print ( "OK" ); If you know some other ideas to make backtest faster even in everytick mode with icustom. Please tell me. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello all Quick question, what are the steps to become a freelancer on here - if any? Do you have to change your account type/status or can you just bid for jobs? Cheers
Hi guys, I want to try and make some sort of system to track the performance of all of my live accounts, basically doing what MyFXBook does with its auto update feature. Can someone point me in the direction of where to start with this? ie. Methods of exporting live data with links and then I will
  Grid System  (4)
Hi guys, I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction for developing a grid system as I cannot seem to find the info I am looking for... Basically I want the system to open a buy and sell position every 1R (X pips), with 0 stop loss and 1R Take Profit. I have managed to write the code