MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1495

Hello, is it possible to generate a statement report, for a single ea system, if you use a couple of different EA´s on the same account, without using backtesting mode? I dont mean also detaied report, because here you have all trades in it, and not specified ones from one EA.
Is there a training material for MQL4 available in PDF format?
[Deleted]
Where can i find someone who can make for me software in metatrader 4? The goal of the system is to close trades when the total pips of all the trades is in overdraft. In other words, This is a stop loss for 2 or more open trades, when all the trades reach to the total loss that I've configured in...
[Deleted]
edit | delete Hi im dennis im a newbie in mql4 im using the I-LRL-2 color indicatorin my trading buying when the candle is above the regression line orslope and selling when the candle closes below the regression line orslope and its good. i just want to ask for some help of how i...
[Deleted]
I want to display the account information on the chart. I can display Account balance etc by using DoubleToStr(AccountNumber(), 0) ......etc But when I try to display the account name, or anything not numerical it only shows a zero. What do I use to display the alpha results from account information...
My developments have had some success but I need help of a seasoned MQL4 programmer. This will be a private off forum deal. Send me a private message if this is a project you want to take part in.
[Deleted]
'IsDateTimeEnabled' - comparison expression expected 'IsDateTimeEnabled' - comparison expression expected C:\Users\FX MICHAEL\AppData\Local\Temp\XTRADER.mq4 (462, 17) ' CheckParams ' - comparison expression expected 'CheckParams' - comparison expression expected C:\Users\FX
[Deleted]
Hello, I am just getting started learning to program in mql4. Part of my study is to examine other code for clues. I have been looking into the sample EA's that come with MT and I do not see the functions init() and deinit() in them. Are these functions optional then? - Rad
[Deleted]
If anyone have one I would appreciate it. Thanks
[Deleted]
best picture
[Deleted]
  i am a new ,  (3)
[Deleted]
Is there a way to print a chart windows in color? I print either into pdf file or directly and gey only black and white results. thanks
Hy, How can we identify an order opened by an EA ? I mean by that : If a sell order has been opened then do .... If a buy order has been opened then do .... Tahnks,
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm sure one of you can code this within 5 minutes, its for a girl friend of mine.... She'd like to have the extern int stop loss, take profit and trailing stop set manually.. other than that it will buy / sell as seen on the picture i attached.. Thank you very much to whoever can spare...
This is my simple trading system. The rules are very easy. I want to share with you my TS and hope all togheter we can to improve it. There are one moving average at 55 (yellow) and two series of moving averages (red an green) Let'go
Hi guys, I have come across this small error, & hope it will be fixed. I use "Scale Fix" option for all the charts. Some times, the Valuesgo to Negative value (see attached picture). I don't know why :) Cheers
[Deleted]
Hi All, I just created a little indicator to display the values of chart trendlines in the upper left corner of the chart window. Draw up to 3 trendlines on a chart and the indicator will display the current value and slope. I also have a little script that when dropped, will write all the...
[Deleted]
Hi ruben, I have interest in your EA. I'd like to hear from you about it. please contact me at Hangoverhal@yahoo.com before the probowl.
  FILEWRITE WON'T  (2)
Hi all; this is likely something really dumb, the following code is right out of the forum, except i've added Print in order to debug and .        int h1;       h1 = FileOpen("trade_length.csv",MODE_CSV | MODE_WRITE |MODE_READ,";");Print("h1 = ",h1);       if(h1<0)        {          Print("unable to...
[Deleted]
If you have Trading Strategy, but you are not able to program, you can write to us on a Forex-IT
Hy, I would like to know which code do we have to use in order to authorize only one trade in an EA ? Thank you,
[Deleted]
Hi forum, Can anyone here help me to modify an EA. This EA basically a trendfollowing system; its decision to buy or sell depends on the colour changes of the slope. To buy or to sell, this EA must wait until the 2nd Bar confirmation (to prevent false signal). While it is okay for my risk appetite...
Hy, Could someone explain me what the variable "&amp" refers to ?? Thanks,
[Deleted]
I’m looking for a custom indicator moving average cross-over alert that; allows me to select the "MA Method" and "Apply to." alerts me via pop up and sends alert to email and cell at the time of cross over (not at the close of the candle). Can someone help me with this? Thanks . . .
  FXCM Error  (1)
Alert("Broker Name ",AccountCompany()," Point ",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)); Alert("Broker Name ",AccountCompany()," Diğits ",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)); IBFX/FXDD is True. But FXCM is False. FXCM Broker Company Point is Zero. Please Help me ? This screenshort is included.
[Deleted]
Hi all, Could someone please help me with a custom script/EA I am trying to develop. I am not sure if it falls under the term script or EA at present so I will refer to it as a script for now. I need a script/EA that will allow me to buy and sell trades based on the current chart I am on (which is...
[Deleted]
Have been using IBFX, which used four decimals for quotes. Now moved to fxpro which uses five decimals... Testing few things to see how my EAs work under fxpro 5 decimal quotes... Ran a test code... Print(Ask-Bid); Print(Point); Print(Digits); Print(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)); getting the...
Hello, There is a code based custom indicator in the MQL4 community called MAMA on page 123. I use FXDD metatrader 4 platform. Can anyone setup an audio alarm at crossover? Thanks in advance. MONI
Hello All, I am still hoping someone here has much knowledge of MQL4 and can please help me program this idea. If you place for example an MACD oscillator on an MT4 chart, you can then apply another indicator (example: Moving Average- purple) to the MACD. You can then apply another indicator...