MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1297

[Deleted]
I have a silly question about this code... init(){   BarCount = Bars;//...}start(){   if (Bars != BarCount) {...}} Clearly the test will not pass on the first bar. I assume "Bars" increments with each new bar, otherwise the test will never pass? Thank you for a great forum, Helmut
[Deleted]
hello  this is an expert advisor based on the secret W.D Gann method, it's give 20 Pips a day as 100% guaranteed i'm work with this method every day and get the 20 Pips W.d Gann Expert Advisor please watch the vedio and give me your feedback on it W.d Gann Expert Advisor https://www.youtube...
is theire any one have head & shoulder pattern indicator .
I have an EA that includes money management and account type routines. If the account has 5 digits which isa choice by extern variable, it mutplies the SL and TP by 10. Also, it calculates lot size by percentage of risk entered also by extern variable. Bothe of these routines work fine, except for
[Deleted]
Hello, i have here a Accelerator Oscillator Tradeingstystem (Indikator + EA Programm) for you as present. A discription how the EA work you can find on my webpage http://www.ts-24.net/mql4_Accelerator_Oscillator_Expert_Advisor_EA_MetaTrader.php I wih you much luck with the programms, if you have...
[Deleted]
This is a very simple code, yet not working! I'll be happy if someone could help me with this noobie thread :) The code is: int start() { double TP = 20 ; double SL = 20 ; //---- if ( MessageBox ( "Do you really want to BUY 1.00 " + Symbol ()+ " at ASK price? " , "Script"
  Test a For loop  (2)
Have a look at this simple test-script: int start() { int k=0; int p=50; for(int i2 = 0; i2 < p; i2++) { for(int i3 = 0; i3 < 5 ; i3++) { k = i2+i3; Print(k); } } return(0); } As long as p is smaller than 50 the first value of k is 0 (zero) as it...
I am looking to get a range like we get for RSI (0 -100 ) or WPR and deMarker for OBV, I think OBV extremes offer excellent entry/exit signals . Thanks in advance
My meta-trader feed froze on Friday during 2 hours before the non-farm report when the Eur dive against the Usd. It reconnected two hours later to present the horror. This disconnection had never happened before. And then another two hours later, I stopped receiving feeds until the end of...
Hi everyone, i started this thread asking someone to kindly edit a copy righted EA and it was brought to my knowledge by some kind fellow(VIFER AND UBZEN) that its better to build a new EA to specifically meet what i want. I will really be grateful if someone helps me out BY BUILDING THE EA FOR ME...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a real simple program "testcmeter" that basically should use icustom to return a value from a custom indicator called "CCFp" (both are attached). Before I build the program further I want to make sure it's giving me the right values. When I run the EA ("testcmeter") in the strategy...
[Deleted]
Been working on this EA for the last 3-4 months. Finally have everything working like intended. Backtest took about an hour on both FXDD and CitiFX pro; same settings were used on both backtest with the exception where C= 3 on citiFX and C = 5 on FXDD. changing it back to C = 5 on Citifx reduces...
[Deleted]
Two items I would appreciate your valued comments on. .. ONE Reading some site docs and require your observation on this source code found at https://book.mql4.com/samples/expert In code snippets (1) and (2), > is used do you agree? (1) // Order value...
Hi guys, I use the following loop in order to cycle my orders and close all orders in the same symbol and magic number. for(cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++)   {     if (OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)){           if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() ==...
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know of an indicator that determines if the market is ranging or trending? Thanks and Regards!
Hello everyone, does this picture look to good to be true? Obviously it is. Oh, how I wish it was true! Not that I have deliberately faked anything, but even the most optimistic person would realise that this cannot represent real results in the real world. Anyway, here is the thing. I wrote an EA...
I've worked through alot with MetaTrader, but this one I really don't get. The Tester iterates a function several times - it's not that the function fails - but then it just freezes with the Stop button remaining active. 1. int MyFunction { 2. for{i=1;i<=5;i++) { 3. if(!MyArray[i]) {do something}...
please help transfer the code to mt4 code...Tq so much...ma((h+ref(l,1))/2,3); ma((h+ref(h,1))/2,3); Var1:=((h+l+c)/3)*2-l; ma(Var1,3) ;
Could you kinldy explain the below situation? I write the following: Fast_Ema = iMA(NULL,NULL,9,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) ; Slow_Ema = iMA(NULL,NULL,18,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) ; In my expert I write the entry condition as follow: ... && Fast_Ema>Slow_Ema && ... ; There are some circumstances when
I am absolutety new to MQL. I need an expert advisor which would automatically trade whenever it is activated on EUR/USD chart......The criteria are - Account balance - $200 Lot size - 0.01 Stop loss - $1 Take profit - $0.3 This means - buy / sell EUR / USD pair and close the position when either...
Hello, this is my tickdata indicator: What can this indicator do? It can show you tradeing signals with calculation the income tickdata. How does it calculate the signals? The indicator looks in wich direction the income tickdata move more above or down and generate arrow signals. Wich settings have...
I am having difficulty trying to display the difference in price between the High and Close (for an up bar) and the Close - Low (for a down bar). I can do the calculation of price difference but how do I display that difference at 1 pip above the upbar and 1 pip below the downbar for every bar?...
any1 kindly help me please, i tried to call a script after other script drag and dropped... i kind a confused how to explain this in english... i hope one can understand what i mean :) files: script 1script 2what i did now: drag and drop script 1 (to get value A on chart)drag and drop script 2 (to...
Hello everyone, I'm quite new to MQL4 and haven't yet found a possibility to know if a certain bar is the first of the day (what can easily be done visually in the chart with "Show period separators"). So, what I'd like to have is some function like bool IsFirstBar(int bar_index) { But what would...
Does anyone know what happens to running programs when a computer goes into sleep mode ? I was wondering what would happen to metatrader and an EA would they continue running and the EA continue to trade or would they pause operations untill the computer is wakened up again, and does the internet...
Dear Coders, Should you kindly help me code the EA with trailing stop, take profit, stop loss, lot size from this indicator. I am much greatful for your kind support. Thanks and best regards, Lam
I am wanting to take a 10 EMA and apply it to the Average True Range with a period of 1 (not to be confused with ATR of period 10). Assuming the ATR indicator is the only additional window attached, how can I code the value of the 10 EMA of the ATR (in the ATR indicator window) utilizing the "First
New article Connection of Expert Advisor with ICQ in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: This article describes the method of information exchange between the Expert Advisor and ICQ users, several examples are presented. The provided material will be interesting for those, who wish to receive trading...
[Deleted]
Was there any who can tell me about metatrader history, its creator and its development up to the MetaTrader 5, .. please help me, ..