MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1075

[Deleted]
hi guys, i thought about something like that: i wanna test wether in the last 10 bars there is a rage of X pips. i coded it like that but it doesnÄt really work for me. can you help me? for(int countback = 20 ; countback >= 0 ; countback--)   {   int high20Ago = High[countback];   int low20Ago =...
[Deleted]
I write MT4 EA's, scripts and indicators for a variety of users around the world all of whom are running at different versions. Do you supply compilers at different levels so that I can recompile any updates for each of them?
  ' Oke'  (1)
For faster trading a question. Is there a way to get rid of the confirmation screen of a closed order? When closing trades manual the ' oke' button is needed for confirmation before you can close another trade. But when you want to close a lot of trades there is much delay. Faster closing trades,...
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know the best way of setting up windows firewall on server 2008 R2 ? My VPS provider sent the following advice: As you are only running Meta Trader from your VPS, I would advise that you only leave the inbound ports open for RDP access (3389) and the ports used by the Meta Trader...
I have codeing a Expert Advisor with wich you can trade your metatrader account with your mobile phone. it work with every mobile phone wich have a webbrowser, i have a 3 years old nokia mobile phone wich i can use for it, it does also not matter if you have a symbian or android smartphone, this...
[Deleted]
  PLEASE HELP  (4)
I JUST PROGRAMMED AN EA,BUT IS NOT PICKING TRADE
[Deleted]
  Account History  (2)
Is there a way to remove or hide cancelled pending orders from the 'Account History' tab?
I am saving my quotes in an csv-file. Does anybody knows a way of checking the completeness of the data automatically? The qoutes are saved like this: 2011.09.29 17:57 5646 5651 5646 5648 I think I can do this with reading and controlling the file with an ea or with an script?? Does anybody knows
[Deleted]
Please help me !!! How to codes a "Expert Advisor" to draw a box with bars ? Begin 00:00 Monday End 23:00 Friday Box will shift x bars to begin box include y bar to end Please help me, soon! Thanks alot.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm triyng to write my first EA and I've already got the first part of it (entry points). Unfortunately it gives me various Zero Divide errors in Journal.. :( I'm around this error for days and getting crazy!!! :( Can someone please take a look?...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm wondering if it possible to create an EA which disable's all EA's on a MT4 client? E.g. When the account reaches a 30% DD in the last 24 hours, the EA will switch off the Expert Advisors function of the MT4 client. I looked at a few EA's like the Swissarmy, MPTM etc. All have a global SL...
[Deleted]
Ran into a problem with an array. datetime arrobjt[2]={ObjectGet(id,OBJPROP_TIME2),ObjectGet(id,OBJPROP_TIME2),ObjectGet(id,,OBJPROP_TIME3)}; Thought this would work but I keep getting a variable expected "OBJPROP_TIME1" is it possible to use a function in this situation? Am I missing something.....
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm currently developing a DLL expert advisor. I have come across weird issues in MQL4 code, which I hope you'll help me fix. Firstly, ArrayCopyRates does not seem to work as expected. When I copy the bars to a two-dimensional array, I receive it in a reverse order in my DLL. The nearest...
[Deleted]
if I want to get the AccountProfit() high point and store in an double profit;, how can I do it ? thanks extern double a=0; double pf=AccountProfit(); if(a==0)a=pf; else if(a>pf)a=pf;
  Sendmail  (2)
My sendmail isn't working anymore. Worked fine up until a few weeks ago. was set to smtp.mail.yahoo.com.br:25 tried gmail, gmx & hotmail to no avail. Does anyone have sendmail working at a FREE email account? If so, what email site please... Thanks, Doug -
Hello...if anyone can help me pls...I want to add an alert sound to an indicator and I don`t know how...I tried a lot but I think I miss something :(...I want when a pattern it`s found to give me an alert sound...anyone who can help me please, I appreciate...THANKS IN ADVANCE...I have attached it...
Hi I found this script on this website somewhere a while ago and decided to give it a try now. The problem is it overwrites older data once it gets to a 101 lines. I dont know how to code in MQL but looking at the code I see length = 100 and the for loop will only iterate that many times since i =
I have this indi that counts the number of bars since the last new high/low of a moving maximum/minimum of the close price: it could be used as input for a window function (that dynamically adjusts the look-back period of other indicators); Take a look at it: it is based on the #HH_LL indicator:...
  MA of the MACD Signal  (13   1 2)
I need in my EA an Moving average of the Signal line of the MACD. Can I use IMAOnArray ?. Please giv me advice, thanks Dropje
Dear Friends, I have been searching for a mq4 file, which will draw the difference between +DI and -DI as an oscillator and put a its moving average on the same graphic, namely DIOSC indicator. Is there anyone who has this file ? Thank you in advance, Trappist
I need some body can help me to revise my EA, I need to add some code to sent email from my EA about all position New and liQUID. thanks
Here is my self-destructing EA. The idea is that when it is finished doing its job, it removes itself from the chart. And it does do this very nicely and in not too many lines of code. // Using any sort of PostMessage is a HACK and not recommended, but for otherwise unsupported functionality it can
Where can I find a dll to mt4 work with a client dde ??? someone can help me ?
[Deleted]
Hi all, i need some help with the strategy tester functionality. I'm making an EA (thanks to the mql4 community!) and i'm testing it with the strategy tester in visual mode, everything goes fine until the EA enter in a cycle like a while or for(;;). The strategy tester suddenly stops For example:...
Working through the Book. About halfway through, the sign usage of >, <, <=, >= seems to reverse. I wasn't sure so I double checked with the downloadable code, there appear to be nearly five different instances of sign reversal. Has anyone addressed this issue
Please anyone explain me with an examble about the function Account profit() . Thank you!
Hi all, could you please help me to make an Ea with this strategy: Open Position on 15M Candle. If Close[0]>Open[0] then open buy position whit 3% risk. If Close[0]<Open[0] then open Sell position whit 3% risk and Close the last Buy position. and Vice versa... We take 15 Pip as S.L. for avoiding...
Hi, is there any possibility that in the timeline the time of a vertical line isn't shown: ObjectCreate("test",OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[i],0);ObjectSet (name,OBJPROP_COLOR,Gray);   Because I have programmed that every 4 hours in my M15 Chart is a v-Line shown and I want to let the timeline as it is...
I recently added to comments about people not being able to create demo accounts (after January 1st I think). The problem appears several fold Demo accounts are created using (Alpari UK) current build - 409 (Oct 2011) [BUILD #s maybe different with other brokers] Demo accounts are NOT, NOT created...
Hello, how can I set an Text Label in front of an Indicator Buffer. I only know how I can make a fixed position in pixels but I want to fit it on the value of my indicator buffer. ObjectCreate("Kgu_Label",OBJ_LABEL,windowIndex,0,0); ObjectSetText("Kgu_Label","Kgu",12,"Tahoma",Lime); How can I...