MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1028

[Deleted]
Hi all, this is probably a stupid question but my broker in their infite wisdom has added an "i" at the end of each pairs symbol, eg : AUDUSDi and GBPUSDi . Problem is that this is preventing my ea's from placing trades as the server does not recognise the symbol. The ordersend function in the ea...
When you close out half of a postion does the rest of it retain the same ticket number and does the closed half of the position make an entry in the history pool showing a closed order with the same ticket number as the other half which is still open ? Reason I ask, I need to keep track of positions...
[Deleted]
  help me test EA  (9)
Before my EA works well, but 20 days it does not work anymore, do not buy, not sell whether the market is still volatile. someone help me see the EA need to fix faulty nowhere. Now : 2012-05-18.
[Deleted]
as i mentioned above, i wish to make ea with stochastic coding. the problem is how to add indicator code into ea
Hello, I've been testing out a new system that I made and I wanted to try it out among different brokers. However, it's a really big pain to set up the workspace over and over again. If I would like to put the same setup on another platform, I would have to open up 60 charts and 60 eas each time....
If you have an interesting/pretty idea : indicator dashboard currency analysis trading analysis etc. it will be made for you - FREE for MT5 terminal. We will consider it as a gift for holidays. :) You are welcome: user interaction system. interactive control of parameters, display Those who wish may
[Deleted]
I'm sorry for my bad english * lets skip :P I using Martiangle system this code delete all pending order at > 01.00AM How to make some code so just close pending order at 01.00AM - 17.00PM with condition : 1. Close all BuyLimit if there is no Open Position for buy [Delete all OP_BUYLIMIT when there...
[Deleted]
Please can someone help with a guide on how to import the previous day Open, Close, High and Low into excel, i tried using DDE but while it opened i noticed it only show the High, low, Close and Ask but dosen't show the open . Better still Can i get an indicator that shows on the chat this 4 list
[Deleted]
  Rounding issues  (10)
Hello I try to find a way to eliminate the Tick from a given price without rounding. For example: 1.29346, I'd like to work with the figure 1.2934 However, whatever command, NormalizeDouble, MathRound, DoubleToStr seams to work according to rounding rules. In this case I receive a value 1.2935. My...
  Can u fix it?  (10)
i have an EA its very good. giving 100% in 2 weeks. i use it on 2 pairs gbpusd m5 and eurusd H1, some time it close all trades in profit after that it does not open new trades again for 1 pair...i need to attach it ahain then i open trades .. please modify it. this is real really good if some make
[Deleted]
Trying to close a trade NZDJPY on Alpari MT4 and get the following message: Prohibited by FIFO rule Anybody know what that's about? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Kindly help me creating two buffers TimeH[] and TimeH[] for each Period() as following: Taking into consideration that, DeltaT=Time[i+1] - Time[i]= Time[i+1] + Period()*60 ; where x the main parameter (in seconds) within the period starting from x=0 to x=Period()*60 so that, How can we use such
[Deleted]
Dear all, I would like to try Jobs service, but when I opened a new job, the website didn't allow me to input the fields of budget and time required (even after I had entered all other fields). Does anybody know what's the problem? or where can I raise this question? Many thanks! tobw2011
[Deleted]
I only have a micro account, so I frequently buy or sell many lots of 8. Is there a script that will open multiple lots of 8? Ideally I would like to open 10 or 20 at a time.
Hi, I want to programm an indicator which works with the function IndicatorCounted(), so that not every tick all values would be recalculated. But in some special times it is necessary to recalucate all values. How can I reset the IndicatorCounted() function, like putting the indicator on the chart...
  Generating Ticks  (2)
Hi There, I'm just learning MQL4 and I'm going to be learning and hopefully testing over the weekend when the markets are closed. Is there a way to generate tick data while I'm working, just so I can test as I go? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I use this script to open a order. I get an error -1. Why? Regards, Pierre8r //--------------------------------------------------------------------// simpleopen.mq4 // Ïðåäíàçíà÷åí äëÿ èñïîëüçîâàíèÿ â êà÷åñòâå ïðèìåðà â ó÷åáíèêå MQL4...
Hi Can I get the time of a tick in milliseconds ... even if I have to go to the time on my pc it will be ok because I am interested in the speed of 1 tick to the next? Any help appreciated ... Thanks Paul
[Deleted]
Below is a simple test script that uses an allegedly correct routine to make sure the orderLotSize is evenly divisibly by 2. I think the routine does, indeed, always provide an even number that is divisible by 2. The problem, as shown in this example, is that an input value of .50 is returned as .48...
[Deleted]
  combination of 2 indicator  (28   1 2 3)
i wish to combine 2 indicator, but seem not working.
[Deleted]
Hi, If i have a few trades on at the same time and I require changing the SL continuously (after every bar). any advice on the code to use? Thanks.
hi, everyone, For searching the good time to place order, i'd like to find the range bound period. in my opinion, it should be a good market after the range bound. then i wrote the indicator named RangeBoundMA. it based on the different prices among the 3 SMA lines that the periods are 38,140...
  order split  (5)
Hi all, is there the possibility to split an order in 2 orders after it was opened? I'd like to give a take profit at half size, an leave the other half without take profit. I know I could open 2 different orders at the beginning, but I noted that with high volatility my broker executes only one...
  Suggest a topic for research  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good evening! Comrades prompt with an interesting ( and not too heavy topic) theme for research, for the practice. Specialty: mathematical methods and models in economics. MQL as a tool. What comes to mind, so far, is a forecasting task...maybe a crawler method (SSA), writing a neural network
Hi all, We are releasing the first indicator builder based on natural language so now you can create your own indicators without any programming. No coding or mql knowledge is required. You can get more info here http://noprogra...
[Deleted]
hello traders can someone please show me how to save statement as html fileI did it last time but for some reason I can't save this time. the message i got is Thank you
hi guys, i did backtest in different currency by the same EA. but the results get me so suprised. AUDUSD AUDJPY. this EA just want to follow the slow MA lines trend. when slow MA up, we buy when fast MA lines cross up it. as new to forex, i have no experience in these currencys. would someone...
Hi, I would need to define the size of my array by an external variable, is that possible? Example: external int Size; ... double Orders[Size]; When compiling it fails on the array declaration: "integer number expected" Thanks in advance!
hi, this is a new indicator that i made to see how the MA lines changes. it is not the first indicator i created, but no lines in the seperate window. i checked the code again and again but still nothings wrong found. i copy the code to mql file named "test" and test it work well. anyone who please