General - page 458

EA license issue  (1)
so i had windows update and when i loaded my mt5 platform all my eas are not working. though i am using mql5 vps i need download all EAs again and use my activations and also you know eas have limited activations. who else is facing this issue and whats they way around it. also is there we can
Hello, I'm Italian, I need an italian developer because with only messages in english sometimes is really difficult to make understand my requests, so I need to talk to the person via skype or telephone. If you are an italian developer please contact me. Thanks
ok I open trades on monday at 00:00 and I close them on Friday at 20:59 now i'm trying to find the swap value computationally. here is what we know : the swap for long is -3.36 (only buys traded) the mode is POINTS (SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE = 1) . there is a 3 days rollover (SYMBOL_SWAP_ROLLOVER3DAYS on
  VPS ?  (13   1 2)
hello, I have an Expert Advisor version that works well on "Tester", which works well on my personal terminal, "AutoTrading" ON, but that does not work on the "Hosting VPS". How is it possible. Can someone help me?
hi everybody. we can read the last value with SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_CLOSE) (this is for candle number 0 (live candle)) but i want to read the past values of SYMBOL_SESSION_CLOSE (for candle number 1,2,3,...)
How many covering systems are known that allow a failed operation to turn / change its direction or direction without the need to close it. DISCARDED by not fully performing this function:… ⧿ Compensation ⧿ Close X… ⧿ throwback ⧿ Close By ⧿ Etc ... > You were thus waiting for eminent news
Hi, i'm in a middle of a dilema here. I'm trying to pass a bot written entirely in mql5 to python for a job. It is a challange for getting a job. I know Python but i'm learning since December mql5 but it's hard now to understand the algorithm without any explanation. I guess i can show some parts of
Dear, My First name is showing as a very long name and it is not correct and not user friendly Please show my name as first and last name only "Mohammed Almahri" Thanks
Guys, i have this indicator on pineeditor with very few lines. Could anyone convert to .ex5 please? //@version=1 study("Trading_Plan", overlay = true) RP = 1*atr(20) GAIN = 2*atr(20) plot(high+RP, color=blue, style=line, linewidth=2) plot(low-RP, color=blue, style=line, linewidth=2) plot(high+GAIN
Hello, I have failed many times with this signal. It is not doing anything. What do I do if it does not open any trades? Do I get a refund
This is my code and i want to know if PositionTotal() always return 0 #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> CSymbolInfo symbol; double ask,puntos,resultado,porcentaje,TotalPuntosGerenciamiento; int i; int OnInit () { //Comment(symbol.Ask()); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnDeinit ( const int
I am looking for a way to create a lookup table. Currently my logic is as folows: uint MagicScan( const ulong Magic = 0 ) { int s = 0 ; for (s= 0 ;s<EATotal;s++) if (System[s].GetMagic() == Magic) { return s; } return 0; } This function returns the index of the
Hi guys, i wonder if anyone had this same problem im having with my bots. Sometimes the bots fail to activate the SL/TP or trailing when the conditions are reached.. it seems to happen at random times. The bot always open the trades properly, some days it runs perfectly activating all the SL and TP
It's been a week since i finished coding my ea and the only part that's been missing is the error handling , i do researched for error handlings in this forum but if not all-then most of them are more than 7+ years old and i think it wouldn't be a good idea to rely on them. For ea gods out there
I am trying to clear the symbol from the list , thus the EA can't open nor close the trade anymore. I lost all my winnings including my capital as well and even my floating negative open trade was stopped !! I tried to delete it didn't work and when I tried to repeat it the choice was only to delete
How can I remove the robot from losing all my winnings. I already wrote a feedback but they just simply ignore it? ThANKS. WHERE CAN I REPORT, instead of addition of the balance they deducted 200 USd , that I recovered from the negative profit of trade of bitcoin a while ago!please thanks. Chatbot
What does it mean? If I am a signal provider, what happens with my signal when I check box or uncheck box for this function? "Allow modifications of signals settings" at the EA properties
is there a technical analysis tool that will help me do a correlationanalysis between currencies
Hi Guys, I need your help. When I am running with Expert on Strategy Test, at the end of test all positions (...still opened) are going to be closed automatically. This "forced closure" has impact on summarized report so I am not able to evaluate result based on data written in report. Is any
  forex calculator  (2)
H i There - I require a forex martin g ale cal cul ator <Deleted>
  need help  (5)
sir, how do I open a real account in metatrader 5?what documents are needed and how do I fill it out
Under the "withdraw funds" option Paypal is no longer an option. MQL5 could really do with a reputable payment processor. As a signal provider this is a bit of a pain. My bank won't accept their " Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards" even though I am using a VISA card my bank
  Hi  (2)
Hi , Please when my seller account will be verified to start selling my signals ? i have submitted the documents and verified my phone / email / Metaquotes ID ... And i have Added my signal but it still not public because of the verfication. Thank you for your time
I have tried installing MT$ and MT% android versions on my tablet and phone. However, everytime it says (service not registered please check internet connection). I am using Huawei tablet and honor 7 hone. Is this a known issue? i tried many times to reregister but it doesnt work> Could anyone help
hi guys i know its irrelevant to MQL5 but i cant use terminal.exe /portable mode on version 2772 is there any fix for this issue? the main reason i use this is to keep data folder same as installation folder not somewhere deep in appdata under windows and mistakenly delete it! i appreciate your help
Hello, I rented the VPS service a few days ago. The Payment was made directly through MT5. The plan was for one month, but after a few days the service was cancelled. That's why I topped up my account through the mql5 website and used my available funds to rent the service again. I thought, there
  signal do'n work  (2)
i can get money back come to MQL5 because my port no copy signal
Honorable moderators reply is appreciated. One of my customers who is new to MQL5 community has not selected stars rating and only left comment because he didn't know that. Therefore 3 stars has been selected automatically. Now he wants to select 5 stars but can not modify it and there is no support...
In a custom trade class I am updating, I just want to detect if the stop loss size is too small and display a helpful message if it is the case. Here is my code, it's custom but self explanatory bool Trade::CheckStopLimits( const TradeOrder &order) const { int currentSLPoints =
How can I know the testing model from inside the code ? I've googled without success I am refering to [every tick, 1m ohlc, 1m open] Thanks in advance