General - page 408

I have tried to set up my account, but have been halted by a request for a confirmation code which was to be emailed to me. I have not received this. How can this be rectified
[Deleted]
  ID change  (6)
I changed the email of my MQL5 account. Can I change my ID too
[Deleted]
How to close my mql5 account
purchased octa real account vps for 15 usd but dont get vps password plz help
  Vertical zoom  (5)
I have been trading for 40 days now. It took me 30 to get grip of it but there are few flaws in MT5 I still can't wrap my head around. 1. Vertical maximisation. This is really a feature request. Could I have a button in a toolbar which I could press which would enable or disable vertical auto-zoom
  how to withdraw my money  (13   1 2)
I have deposited 200 dolars in algotrade_man server 1 and the server shows my equity 200. but when i go to withdrawal page it says "Withdrawal unavailable: no earned moneyon your account" now I can't withdraw the money i have deposited? why? can u help me?
Hello, i'm trying to find an direct function to check if the market is open or not peer specific symbol Thanks
Hi, I subscribed for a signal service named Hydrogen and my account received trades up to last week Friday (o5/27/21). No new trades have appeared on my account today but the signal provider's page is showing latest trade was initiated and closed 34 minutes ago. Why is my account not receiving
  webrequest  (3)
Hello there. How can I check if the code side (Allow WebRequest for listed Url) is open or if the link I want is added while using Webrequest? Thx
Can I export testing result in Open XML file by command line? This documantation say that about "Report" parameter: Report — the name of the file to save the report on testing or optimization results. The file is created in the trading platform directory. You can specify a path to save the file
Hi guys, Metatrader it was updated today to the new new version 5.0 build 2949 28 may 2021 and after that independent of did not make any change in EA, all indicators accessed doesn't load anymore. all of them show message 4802. Can someone provide some comments about? what is happened? I would
Hi there, I just created my signal in my MQL5.com yesterday and I like to be public for anyone want follow me but now it show "Subscription not permitted" Could you please help what are possible reasons? My friend said because my user is not verified. and he said If someone subscribe me, I cannot
Hello Guys, In MT5 strategy tester, we get option to backtest on "Open price" model. But in reality, EA's take trade in every tick value instread of bar's open price. How can I make my EA take trade on "Open price" Instead on "every tick"? I have attached my ea here
Can anyone please tell me the correct place to make a bug report for the issue below? Since the last update, 99% of M1 bars which are calculated for synthetic charts using history bars (ie bars that are not being calculated on the fly whilst the terminal is running) have no upper and lower wicks
Whi I cannot see Trade Entriy arrows on my charts? On a different broker I could see them by activating trading history but I changed the broker and I dont know how see my entries
Dear experienced traders Can I use 1 account in more than 2 different terminals? Will it cause any bad effect to EA? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Gooday All, i have created a new signal, and im using a new strategy, how do i exclude data prior publication on signal statistics calculation
Hello The Mql5 accounts does not read my accounts correctly and this is not the first time Check the account and you know the error <...> Best regards Tarek
Hi guys, I think it would be great having these 2 new features: 1) knowing how many views per days of a product 2) possibility to set price to 0 for x days....after x days product has expired What do you think
  mql5 vps and EA  (1)
I have migrated two EAs to the MQL5 VPS. Now I want to change the settings of the EAs. what is the proper process to change EA settings and re-deploy to MQL5 VPS? Running MT5 on live trading
Hello Guys, Suddenly the optimization of my EA stopped working. And its because the most recent Build 2949. When I try to run an optimization process, even a simple one like "balance max", it gets stucked at the beggining and doesn't provide any kind of result. When I look at the Journal Log I can
Hello, I subscribed to a signal and also hired the VPS, but it is not synchronizing and is not allowing the VPS to be activated. Prints of logs below: I read the article through the suggested link and also read the terms of use , but I still don't know how to solve it. I tried everything. How do I
Hello everyone, How can I change the line color for the " Trade History " on MT5 chart. Thank you
  Objects disappear  (13   1 2)
I have a problem with horisontal lines or trendlines, that disappear when I change timeframe. Even when "Draw object as background" is marked. Any help appreciated. finnsol
It seems new update of MT5 have problem with Trade Structure, I recive error when compile code. Also my old code not complied. it is sample code of MQL5 reference but it is not complied , I use Meta trader ,version 5.00 build 2949 #define EXPERT_MAGIC 123456 // MagicNumber of the expert
I created a new account due to old account was placed in archives for no activity for more than 4 years. I tried entering my mobile phone to my new account, but the system still recognized that the phone number is still being used. Instead, I used another phone number just to fully activate my
Hi Friends, could someone help me fix my problem? I am trying to modify this mt5 indicator (accelerator indicator in attachement) to add sound and visual alerts that activate when we are at the top of the histogram (see screenshot below). Thank you very much in advance for your time
please help when i am using my mt5 the new order toolbar doesn't function, it just look at me
I'm moving my signal to a new account. For the movemnt I need to input broker name and account number. But I input wrong number. How to correct it
Hi!, how can i hide the indicators during a BT in MT5?, than you