General - page 1851

Hi : is there any setting thet i need to mark in order to get the live updates ? Thank you very much Yankey
  What the best strategy ???  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hi guys i need a good strategy for earn 10-20 pip a day. whta the best ??? please guide me thank you
Hi, can anyone convert this TS code from profit trader into MQL? It's the "B Line" for buy/sell signals .. ideally if it could be plotted as buy/sell arrows on the charts, that would be excellent. Here's the indicator... {Description of Inputs}{CXOver - This oscillator can be used with a crossover
How can I check if the 11:00 one hour bar has appeared after the tick
Dear all, I need some help to find any system that is good for long term trading. Probably trade in D1 or at minimum in H4. I would very much appreciate if anybody can help to suggest any system that is best used in these two timeframe (prefer the D1). Thanks in advance.
  Error Codes  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi I am getting the error message invalid stops err 130 i.e. I print out my values and they are as follows 2006.06.29 13:15:05 AUDUSD,H1: OrderDetails: SellPrice : 0.731 ,CurrentBid : 0.731 ,stoploss : 0.7319 ,takeprofit : 0.7291 ,slippage : 2 I am using the following to check my sl and tp before
For an OrderSent() or OrderClose() the slippage from the parameters list of the function works in both direction or not ? Ex.: if I have a 2 point slippage for a OrderClose() but the price goes more then 2 points from the preferred price of trade but in the direction that the profit is bigger,...
  Squize_MA  (5)
Hi Folks! I made an indicator for ppl that love's moving average It takes standard moving average parameters and one called MaDifrential. MaDifrential is the number of pips that should be between both of MA. If the difrence is less than this param the indicator will count the difrence between the
[Deleted]
This produces an alert when the price reaches an upper or lower line. I want to allow trades to execute until they come close to these lines. When the price gets too close not allow trades to open. how do I get that logic to happen on current bar closing(s) when all that are here are arrays? for(int
Thanks for all your help, is there somewhere I can go to interpret the wcccichart indicator? There seems to be a miriad of woodies, would this be a good one to use or should I be using another for trend, retracement?
Opinion requested. What type (EMA), and what bar numbers are the best most profitable 2 moving averages (Short Term and Long Term) to work with on currencies, especially with EA's? This will help my research! Dave << Thanks for responding! Forgot to say for use on a 1 hour graph
Hello all, Is there a limit to the number of lines that can be drawn on chart? For instance, I use (4) indicators that display between 2-3 lines each on the chart (mostly channels). So there are approx. 10 lines drawn total. Is there any potential problem with this? Thanks for all replies...
  Mt 4 on macs ?!  (15   1 2)
Hi, to everyone! Its possible to setup the MT4 on a mac who will run Virtual PC ?
[Deleted]
My goal.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum An indicator that looks like it will do it.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
Whe I complied an EA, I get this warning. Function "CloseLoosingTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file This is the referenced code. void CloseLoosingTrades() { for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) { if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) { if (...
Hello everyone, Can someone please create an EA using just the Stochastics Indicator. When Lines cross to go LONG enter NEW trade go long. SL takes you out, or when lines cross to go SHORT closes current trade and reverses trade to go short. When EA is turned on EA does not automatically open a...
I've been experimenting by writing some indicators and EAs and all appears to have gone well - apart from not becoming a millionaire this week! I've managed to run back-tests and have tried a little optimization without an issue but I am having a problem with forward testing. I have been running one...
Hi All, I am trying to add this to the EA below , Can anyone please help me do this? example: AT the Gloden Cross I want to open an instant order let's say open buy order with a stop loss of 40 pips. At the same time I want to open a sellstop order at 20pips below the 1st order with a take profit of...
Demo Trader Winner from Alpari I post here account statement of the Demo Trader Winner from Alpari system. #1 Profit $7635.91 #2 Profit $5116.37 #3 Profit $5020.10 You can learn on the trading that they make, and post your opinion. If I saw those result, especially the winner #3, he makes no loss at...
The trend was not till today, wednesday, declare to down or up. Because of it we can say that the trend continue being sideways, and if we take a look to the 4 hours charts, we can labeled a running triangle, started on june 13, being in progress. A break of the 1.2474 low, tell us that a complex...
The alert does not include what currency pair moving average crossed over. How do I correct this code to pickup and identify the currency pair name like USDJPY in the alert display?? //----------------------- ALERT ON MA CROSS //----------------------- SOURCE : FIREDAVE void subCrossAlert(string...
[Deleted]
Could someone explain to me why my EA never executes simultaneous trades in different pairs. It can execute in all pairs but cannot do it simultaneously. Each time a trade opens in one pair, it stalls all potential trades with other pairs. Here's the code that defines when to start the trade
Hello, Could someone, please, tell me where can I find the necessary code to integrate Jurik indicators with Metatrader 4? Thank you, Miguel
Hi Guys, What is Dynamic Pivot..........is there any indicator for that ????? Thanks Babar
[Deleted]
  Best Way To Learn Mql4.....  (15   1 2)
I've been reading tutorials on coding in mq4 but I'm just not getting it by myself. Would someone who knows how to code tutor me please? If I am not on my IM at the specific time you try to contact me please let me know when is the best time and method to contact you. Thanks
  Error  (2)
What is the ERROR Opening BUY/SELL ORDER : 4109 Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I have two EA's I want to add a filter too and modify. I can do my best to explain the rules ... CHART first lets set up the chart... 5 minute bar chart candlestick add one exponential moving average period 5 (on close) add one exponential moving average period 1 (close) RAW SIGNAL-this is what the...
Hello all, During heavy times of trading... does code that executes at each tick ALWAYS complete prior to the next tick, or can the next tick interupt the execution of the the previous ticks code? Are there any settings that can gurantee code completes (disregarding the next tick trigger?) What...
hello, How is it possible, i connect from home, to my account, with an EA running on it. And when i go to work, i would want to connect to this account. what happen if my EA is activated on the 2 pc with the same settings ? Is it a problem or not ? Must i use the same Magicnumber ? thank you to all