General - page 1776

I found this subject on fxstreet and I though I will post it here as well for the user to benifit from it, I added a couple of more questions to the orginal post. ------------- original post by Johnnypips ------------ We all know that does not exist but now that I have you attention, I wanted to...
[Deleted]
I need modify DIGISTOCH from Hymns to DIGIZeroLagStoch. Please help.
Hi Scorpion, I have been working with the Guppy Multiple Moving Average by applying each period manually then saving it as a Chart Template. I would love to have the actual indicator that i can apply without losing trend and other annotations on the chart. I would also love to have the MMMA, being...
I see a number of threads started that ask if an indicator repaints. Could one of the talented programmers let us know what to look for in the code to identify a repainting indicator? That way we could see for ourselves. For example, this statement seems to increment the variable positively: for...
  Check this out!!!  (15   1 2)
This is a FREE Forex toolbar for all you Forex traders out there!!! Please share your comments for improvment - It will only help everyone. Enjoy!
I would like to make some windows with on-line displaing status of open pozitions(symbols, lots, profit,loss ...). By click on some price I'd like to open sub-window for changing stop-loss, limit, close atc. I'm not familiar with C++ or Visual basic. Is possible to make this windows in MQL4...
dear friends any one know how to prevent metatrader from running several times from diffirent directories for one account number and the login and password are saved in the config directory ?
We're all familiar with the option to start or stop our EA's based on a time frame. ie: extern string StartTradeTime = "07:00";extern string StopTradeTime = "22:00";[/CODE] I've read several items in TSD and ForexFisherman relating to open/close files and calling dll's for read and writing to txt...
Hello everyone, Im trying to code my first MT4 indicator. It's a simple indicator to show on the upper left corner of the chart the average daily range (high - low, in pips) for a currency during the last 100 periods. But no matter how hard I try, it just doesnt do anything at all and I cannot spot...
thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Deleted]
A Newbie question... I want to use 1 hr. chart and indicators... And design an expert Advisor... Does the Expert Adviser adjust the varying inputs of the Indicator during the 1 hr. Bar, or just read it at the end of the hr????? ie. a Tick Stop Loss is constantly assesing the current price. Can an...
Any one tried AlpariUK metatrader? The swap open and close feature of this Metatrader turns lots of my backtesting winning EAs into lossers. Is this going to be a common feature in all metatrader?
If you traded any kind of combined fundamental/technical system this week, using GBP/JPY, you could have made around 1000 pips like I did. Using any JPY pair you would have kicked ass on shorts. This has been in the works for a while, fundamentally, but we had to look to technicals to find out...
This is an EA that was posted by Aqibherwani at Forex Factory in Late January, (the Threads have been removed) this EA was almost totally ignored,. I have forwarded tested this EA this week and previous weeks some info is outlined below. It is not curve fitted in my opinion, yes it's in ex4 format....
In an EA is it better to keep the Step value 10? Thanks
Is it possible to adjust the chart refresh rate on my platform?
Do you guys find that when you do a Save detailed report from your history, MT4 just seems to freeze up and you need to end task it and fire it up again? it doesn't matter what platform, MT4, FXDD, IBFX, ect. All crash and ideas? Thanks
Hi all, does any one have TD lines indicators for MT we have TD sequential but TD lines hmm
Does anyone know where I can find a simple envelope EA that sells at the top envelope and buys at the bottom envelope? Thank you
HI Guys, How can i have all the indcator in one seperate window not on the main chart Thanks
Hi everyone, congratulations for the forum is great, can anyone help me? I need the Pivot indicator for MT4 but only with the pivot line (not with the S/R Lines), i got a idea and wouldnt mind to share but i need that indicator to confirm first before posting. Thanks many thanks
Hi , anyone know how to set custom period in MT4? The default is 1M, 5M, 15M,30M....... I wanted to set at 10second ,20 second , 30 second.
How can I write this EA : 1 - Open 1 StopBuy 0.01 at Price + 20 and 1 StopSell 0.01 at Price -20, TP 20. 2 - If one order executed, cancel other. 3 - If executed order is a buy order, reverse sell 1 StopSell double (0.02) at entryprice -20 or opposite if sell order. 4 - and each time a stop...
Hedging is defined as holding two or more positions at the same time, where the purpose is to offset the losses in the first position by the gains received from the other position. Usual hedging is to open a position for a currency A, then opening a reverse for this position on the same currency A....
with ea i can use for live account with deposite usd300?
Hello friends, I need help with the Allpivots_v1 indicator. What I want is an indicator the would label what line is what on the charts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Peace out
Hello, I would like to call a web service from an EA. 1) Can it be done directly by #import of certain MS dlls? -or- 2) Does anybody know of a .dll wrapper that uses the __stdcall convention so we can call a web service from an EA? ANY ideas from ANYBODY are welcome! Thanks, Christian
GIVEN: Computer's Time is 28 Feb 2007, 22:xx (synchronized to a world time) Server's Time is same GMT+0 is already 1 Mar 2007, 03:xx What I have was something like this: string goTime = "22:30";int _goTime = StrToTime(goTime); What will _goTime be? My code is giving out _goTime =...
[Deleted]
Hi, this is an Indicator from Scorpion. I have found only one referance to it, and it won't compile? Says unexpected token? Am loking for an Indicator which allows varying the Stop Loss by either Hi or Low of previous Bar. Thanks, Alan