General - page 1568

I am having trouble with the function of NormalizeDouble. It appears to be working as when i print out the value it is converted from 133.477 to 133.48. The next function that uses this is ordersend and i am getting an error saying it is invalid value, which is 1.3348. So what is happening to the...
Hi traders I found this article by Wayne Watson very interesting and useful. i recommend to read until the end. The question would be not whether she could but rather would she enter the Forex trading market. The Forex day trading arena is a veritable snake pit ripe for scam artists to bilk...
I need to be able to set the time the EA trades?Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello everybody, there are so many fx eas and indicators, but i was looking for an oil hands free system and i found http://kokopelli.npage.eu only in german at the moment, did anybody see the printscreens so far. it sounds quit amazing...
[Deleted]
Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal This trader has been quietly trading since October 2009 and has accumulated 194 trades. The graph is rather nice looking. sooo... I am trying this one. I selected this one as it is manual system. I believe that the full potential of RAS can be realized with these signals...
[Deleted]
MetaTrader does not allow me to create a new chart. Can you help please?
HI I'm a trader and I've been using a trade plan with the help of Bill Williams indicators. I want someone to code the trade plan. I'll post the trade plan on response from coders.
Hello, I am representative of a company that used Meta4 platform. I am looking for any programmer that can help me on setup a data to appear in our company website/trader cabinet. Please contact me at Yahoo Messenger : ezrafx@yahoo.com OR SKYPE : tradeviewfx.malay TQ
I was trying to compare my brokers December statement to my MT4 account history so I selected dates 12/1/09 and 12/31/09 to generate a report. The report and statement did not match. Apparently trades made before 12:00 12/1 and after 12:00 12/30 are not included. So it is apparently not possible to...
Hallo MQL5 programmers, you introduce a Deal, a Trade, Order, Position, etc. with an Order number, an Order Magic Number, a Deal Magic Number and so on. I only need an opened Order ( waiting for confirmation by the server), confirmed Order ( actuall running Order), closed Order (Found in the...
Hello, I noticed this bug weeks ago if not monthes, maybe it has to do with the server's config or maybe it is MT4 client terminal, because not all instruments are affected- I did alert my fx provider helplessly so here is what i have found : In the terminal window when you use display profits...
2010.01.05 20:22:44 MemoryException 30801920 bytes not available
[Deleted]
Hello, Happy New Year every one! I would like to know if there is some software to replicate/copy trades in other mt4 and other accounts. Also to close trades and create pending orders. Thanks!
  Free ea for usdjpy  (40   1 2 3 4)
  RAS ID: 22038 Excel  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
hey guys, this is it, 41/41 winning trades in a week! Well managed risks, minimized DD. Watch this EA making you steady pips. Check out the signal provider with ID 22038 and you will be impressed
[Deleted]
  Curious point.  (12   1 2)
Hey folks. Some weeks ago i read a programmer in his website saying he wants to sell his EA for a big financial institution. And then he's working on it. We see a lot of people trying to make profits TRADING the market. Do you have heared something like that? DO YOU KNOW ANY CASE LIKE THAT? DO YOU...
  Pipman's Technique  (11   1 2)
Hey all, Hope all is well in this new year! I'm making my exclusive trend following pivotal system available on RAS. Give it a shot. It's manually traded. The more users are added on, the more trades will be made available on RAS. The full URL is: Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal
Good day and well met. Quick question please. How do market makers work? I understand that they take positions against you, to hunt your stop losses and force a margin call to the unwary trader. The questions I have and really appreciate anyone shedding light on this for me are: 1. Are the Market...
Hello everyone, Just check this out +320pips for December and it's FREE... myTradingWeek.com I will post my trades here after new year...just want to proof it that Trading Forex possible & profitable...I will share my TT (technical trading) with next trading post, thanks
  Power of Prayer  (22   1 2 3)
I read time and time again accounts of wishes coming through after a mass prayer...I was a member of a website where members practice what they preach in a way...that is they have a set time for a prayer, contents of which are sent to every member...anyways...let's face it...indicators follow price....
  Eur/usd  (2)
I propose to start a fresh topic....here goes....make your predictions without fear or favour!
  Best trading system for 2010  (11   1 2)
Which trading system is going to dominate in 2010 in your opinion?
I want to setup a secondary computer to run MetaTrader 4 in case my primary trading computer goes down in the middle of a trade. I downloaded the platform successfully but was never able to log into my forex account. I tried to setup a second account via File>Open Account menu but I wasn't sure that...
Hi All, I am creating custom timeframes using the period converter tool i dug up on net "Period_Converter_Opt_Fixed.ex4". everything is fine however for some reason when i pull up the offline (custom) chart it only has like a months worth of data/ looks like it freezes and wont go back any further...
  Trend analysis  (11   1 2)
I would like to open a thread to discuss trading based on fibonacci, I know there are alot of traders out there including myself who trade with nothing but Fibs and I would like to share, along with gain some knowledge with other Fib traders. I have tried numerous methods but about a year or so ago...
  Sliding channels  (22   1 2 3)
Analysis using the sliding trend channels for currency pairs EUR / USD, GBP / USD, USD / JPY.
  Elliott Wave analysis  (19   1 2)
In this section you will be able to get the most accurate and effective daily Elliott Wave analysis for such currency pairs as EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD.
Hi everyone, im new here to metatrader and systems trading in general. Have a few questions and would appreciate any help. 1) My question is regarding Expert Advisors, im currently trying to play around with the two custom EA's in the demo account -- they are called MACD Sample and Moving Average....
Hello all, I know i have to apply expert advisor in a chart. and it will be executed in each tick. But i want to tell the expert in specific time to perform some work. For example the expert or any script would be watching a text file and when the text file content will be changed it will have to...
As I am red/green color blind, it is difficult to tell the difference at times between a sell/buy/tp/sl order line. Is there a way to change the color?